Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Smh, I ordered a Jalen Brunson city authentic from the MSG website when they first dropped, literally before it posted here. Fedex ended up losing my package and since then MSG has been giving me the ring around with this jersey… they told me they’re gonna issue a replacement but then never processing it. Till today they told me they’re out of almost all but big sizes. So their issuing me a refund. Smh 😒 I was really looking forward to this jersey. If anyone has a 44 or 48 they don’t want, I’m interested.

Mobley jersey from the Cavaliers team shop ❤️‍🔥 Arrived here in Germany exactly 7 days after ordering. Free UPS Express shipping too for a flawless jersey. One of my best experiences ordering from overseas.

IMG_4377.jpg
IMG_4380.jpg
The 4 looks absolutely stunning.

Smh, I ordered a Jalen Brunson city authentic from the MSG website when they first dropped, literally before it posted here. Fedex ended up losing my package and since then MSG has been giving me the ring around with this jersey… they told me they’re gonna issue a replacement but then never processing it. Till today they told me they’re out of almost all but big sizes. So their issuing me a refund. Smh 😒 I was really looking forward to this jersey. If anyone has a 44 or 48 they don’t want, I’m interested.
Damn that sucks, I had someone steal my Lakers jersey a few weeks back, I know how you feel.

Did you think of getting a Barrett city edition authentic as a consolation?

I am considering ordering a custom Bulls authentic jersey in Fanatics to make a DeRozan as team store does not ship to Europe.
I have heard some feedback about them not curving correctly the names. Is that correct?

Damn that sucks, I had someone steal my Lakers jersey a few weeks back, I know how you feel.

Did you think of getting a Barrett city edition authentic as a consolation?
I’ve been thinking about it, really had my heart set out on Brunson. Maybe I will once the refund processes

I am considering ordering a custom Bulls authentic jersey in Fanatics to make a DeRozan as team store does not ship to Europe.
I have heard some feedback about them not curving correctly the names. Is that correct?

Customization is hit or miss with Fanatics. Some customs come with hand sewn. heat pressed twill. Really nice work. Other jerseys are faux stitched. Then some are machine sewn with bubbly numbers and bad kerning.

Still looking for an authentic red "remix" Cade Cunningham jersey in a size 48 (I'd consider a 52, but 48 is preferred.) Anybody cop one from the Pistons online team store last year who'd be willing to sell?

Still looking for an authentic red "remix" Cade Cunningham jersey in a size 48 (I'd consider a 52, but 48 is preferred.) Anybody cop one from the Pistons online team store last year who'd be willing to sell?

If I'm not mistaken, they were all pro-cuts, which often smaller than tagged. You could probably get away with a 50 or even 52.

If I'm not mistaken, they were all pro-cuts, which often smaller than tagged. You could probably get away with a 50 or even 52.
Good to know! I actually picked up the home and away Cade jerseys from the site and they're pro-cut (so 48 + 6) which isn't a huge issue because I'm 6'3", but I'm glad to know they typically run a little slimmer as well. I'm definitely flexible with the authentic remix jersey, as long as it's either 48, 50, or 52. It's just that I'd prefer 48 since I have mild OCD and I'd prefer them to all be the same size haha. (Also I have a game-worn Cade statement jersey (the black one from this season) and that's a 48 also so I'd love them all to match.)

Fanatics/NBA Store custom. I'm happy with the quality control, especially since I got it for the discount

20230414_180442.jpg
20230414_180457.jpg

Did they list it as at the 75th jersey or a different year? Been noticing they descriptions aren't lining up with the actual product. I might try a few if they are the 75th jerseys and sewn at that quality.

Did they list it as at the 75th jersey or a different year? Been noticing they descriptions aren't lining up with the actual product. I might try a few if they are the 75th jerseys and sewn at that quality.
This is how it was listed.
Milwaukee Bucks Nike 2021/22 Diamond Swingman Authentic Custom Jersey - Icon Edition - Hunter Green

cavs shop had authentic Donovan Mitchell jerseys up in the black, wine and white colorways not too long ago. got the white one.

Back
Top Bottom