Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Nuggets leaked city
haha these are absolutely NOT the nuggets city set.
Denvers city set is black with the numbers 5289 in yellow.
9enhl.jpg

Last edited:
Here’s a pic of the Hawks city court. Gives an idea of the colors.
3712217D-2C21-4E9D-B820-1367F52DE981.jpeg

Based on that picture, something tells me that the Hawks City Edition for the upcoming season will be a nod to their colors when they were the St. Louis Hawks if there's sky blue in it. Perhaps the finished product will be an integration of their old and current colors.

Based on that picture, something tells me that the Hawks City Edition for the upcoming season will be a nod to their colors when they were the St. Louis Hawks if there's sky blue in it. Perhaps the finished product will be an integration of their old and current colors.
definitely a nod to the stl/early atlanta days from the apparel i've seen. glad we gave the peach **** a rest.

Gotta keep an eye on Just Sports just incase they drop

Speaking of Durant authentics, don’t know when they went live.

Last edited:
I hope the therma-flex hoodies will soon be like the ones they had the first year they had them.... those were the best versions.....

I hope the therma-flex hoodies will soon be like the ones they had the first year they had them.... those were the best versions.....
Well this years is similar with the swoosh on the left and team logo on the right. But if you mean material and silhouette, seems like a pipe dream because they’ve been recycling the 2020-21 one, where the material is clearly worse than the 2017-2019 ones and the fit is weird too.

i just double checked NDC and NBAstore and they're not even called therma-flex anymore, just “dri-fit showtime” :smh:

idk why nike is downgrading everything. at least 2021 and before, they made alternate colors like grey and black if you wanted a more lowkey style, now that’s gone too.

Last edited:
Herro AU $120:

Back
Top Bottom