Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Idk if this was posted but I went looking for my Pelicans gear and was told their release date was the 12th. So maybe teams have different release dates. I just want game shorts. Period.

When are the elite mid socks ment to release?

So far only the Heat store has them

Not a fan of crew socks way to high for my big calfs.

I got my Nike Suns items in yesterday as well! For the practice shorts I went true to size, which is a size M. The overall length is 20". For the practice T-Shirts, whether they are short or long sleeve, I went true to size with a size M as well. The width from pit to pit is 20", so overall true to size is what I would recommend! I am eying at the practice hoodie and crewneck sweatshirt as well, so here I will order a size M each as well!

8DB41552-AF6E-4CD6-BC2C-71B66B2D3C17.jpeg
Nice little collection so far. 2 x Long Sleeve Practice Shirts, Benassi SolarSoft Slides, & Practice Shorts

How’s the sizing on the slide? My bro said size down on Benassi usually. I never had a pair.

My wife got a Joel E. jersey for tomorrow's game against Boston. We are going to the game, so once we wears it, I'll try and post pics.

Fanatics refunded me the money for the Rubio jersey. Prob Bc I used the 25% off coupon. About to complain tho.

Need some new Bulls stuff but not worried about it because they are going to be so terrible. I will just wait until I get some good Nike sale stuff/codes.

My wife got a Joel E. jersey for tomorrow's game against Boston. We are going to the game, so once we wears it, I'll try and post pics.

Did you snag an authentic or a swingman? Looking for an authentic and no one around has any. May have to head to the stadium in Philly to get one.

My store got the hoodies, jersey and socks in
Next week they gonna be available on the 12th

Wizards put out a press release saying they're commemorating the 40th anniversary of their championship winning season. Didn't say anything about throwback jerseys, but they had this: wiz-otto-social1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom