Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Footlocker HOH by me told me by phone the 12th for the socks (although they have them already)?! This is one wild release schedule.

Online has them all (some back ordered until 10/13 though) and also just added 1.5 MID NBA socks for anyone looking.

It's wild in that 9/29 was the date we all anticipated the majority of the stuff to be released (non-Statement uniform related).

I can’t wait until they drop the team colored NikeGrip Joints... I’ll probably spend another $200 on socks. Lol

00AB8E9D-5EE6-4FD5-A728-262B170F6C95.jpeg

:pimp:

Whats the difference between Power and Quick?

Are the nikegrip quick nba socks as bulky as the old elite grip socks?

I ordered the regular elite quick crew

Are the nikegrip quick nba socks as bulky as the old elite grip socks?

I ordered the regular elite quick crew

The grip quick is thinner than the elite grip but thicker than reg elite.

The nikegrip power is the same as the elite grip.

I also received my Porzingis swingman. The quality is actually pretty nice. But the sizing is a mess. I’m a XL or 48. But since I heard these ran small I sized up.

The jersey is very short, Like where a T-shirt would sit. But I guess from me sizing up the width is bigger ... I don’t know. Maybe I need to try the XL on just to see but I think it would end up being too tight or short.
I received my Lebron swing man from the fanatics sale yesterday. Finally got around to trying it on today, and it fits just how i wanted it to. It.s an XL and says sz “52”, but it fits like my Champion sz “48”’. I also have an Adidas Hardwood Classics Kobe in an XL and it is ALOT bigger, not the fit i prefer. Basically, like others have said, Adidas LG = Nike XL. For me at least.

Last edited:
Fanatics refunded me the money for the Rubio jersey. Prob Bc I used the 25% off coupon. About to complain tho.

Call them. I got some error message in email from them. I called, told them what happened and told them the items i purchased were on discount. He gave me the discount over the phone and reorderd the items.

:pimp:

Whats the difference between Power and Quick?
The Power socks are padded more than the quicks.

I can tell you this... the ONLY difference between the Elite quicks and the NikeGrip quicks is that there’s a grippy part on the area where the ball of your foot is on the NikeGrip joints... other than that, they’re constructed EXACTLY the same... not worth the extra $8 imo. Cosmetically there’s a little grey part on the back of the NikeGrip joints, but it serves no purpose.

If you’re going to spend that extra $8 on the NikeGrip socks, I’d buy the Power over the Quicks. At least you’ll get more padding plus grip instead of JUST the grip like on the Quicks.

My hopes were pretty low for the authentic shorts given what Nike did to college bball uniforms over the last few years. You could tell from media day pics that they looked thin and cheap. Are they the straight-up bathing suit material that Nike has been using on college authentics for a while? Is the logo thicker tackle-twill? It also looks like thin, heat-pressed junk.

I got my authentic Cavs shorts today. I bought a size 42R just in case because I know how Nike shorts have been trending rather slim these past few years. I'm 6'0 and 185. They still hit slightly above my knees. They fit like my Mitchell and Ness authentic throwback shorts. I'm from the "SOD" era, so "short" shorts take a little getting used to for me. The materials are straight. The check and cavs at the waist are printed on. Just don't put them in the dryer and you should be good. I got them on fanatics for $102.

My hopes were pretty low for the authentic shorts given what Nike did to college bball uniforms over the last few years. You could tell from media day pics that they looked thin and cheap. Are they the straight-up bathing suit material that Nike has been using on college authentics for a while? Is the logo thicker tackle-twill? It also looks like thin, heat-pressed junk.

noticed it in one of the pictures of Lebron, looked like what you explained the stupid windbreaker/umbrella material nike used to be obsessed with.

really hope thats not the case with these shorts tho..

I got my authentic Cavs shorts today. I bought a size 42R just in case because I know how Nike shorts have been trending rather slim these past few years. I'm 6'0 and 185. They still hit slightly above my knees. They fit like my Mitchell and Ness authentic throwback shorts. I'm from the "SOD" era, so "short" shorts take a little getting used to for me. The materials are straight. The check and cavs at the waist are printed on. Just don't put them in the dryer and you should be good. I got them on fanatics for $102.

How'd you get them down to $102?

Richards has $20 off $100, and works on the Nike NBA stuff. They might fix it, because it’s supposed to be on sale items, so go now.

35F23E76-66B3-434C-B0D3-E11B6829D9CB.png

Back
Top Bottom