Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

received my items as well yesterdy. thermaflex showtime and the practice pullover hoodie both fit a bit big/long. i'm 5'8 160 and went with a medium. may try a small.
im probably out of luck with the way these fit. the practice t was also kinda snug in the arms.

20171005_131129.jpg

Damn I was hoping the hoodies ran snug/athletic. I'm between a L and XL and went with a XL. Hope it isn't huge.

Nobody got info on the elite mid socks release?

All these crew socks but no mids why dont they droppem together

Therma fit hoodie, practice shorts, and practice tee all came in. Impressed by the hoody, I'd say it's TTS, definitely more accurate sizing than what Nike had been doing. Shorts ran small imo, glad I sized up. The tee is cool, but I wish it was outright drifit instead of the cotton dri fit. Pictures to come

Got my authentic shorts today. Very underwhelming they look and feel very similar to my adidas swingman shorts that I got for $30. Agree shorts run small, size 34 is more tight in the waist and shorter inseam than adidas swingman size small.

IMG_3230.JPG
IMG_3224.JPG
IMG_3226.JPG

Last edited:
Got my authentic shorts today. Very underwhelming they look and feel very similar to my adidas swingman shorts that I got for $30. Agree shorts run small, size 34 is more tight in the waist and shorter inseam than adidas swingman size small.

los2187 so I guess it's not worth it to shell out the extra for the authentic shorts? I am going to get a Westbrook authentic jersey and am also wondering if I should get a pair of authentic bulls shorts....

On a side note, and sorry for my ignorance, but can someone explain what is the big deal of the Flex hoodie jacket? I noted that Nike has been releasing them (not under NBA teams moniker) for awhile and they cost alot as well. What is Nike's justification (commercial mumble jumble) for charging a premium for the "flex" material? Thanks guys.

IMG_3230.JPG
IMG_3224.JPG
IMG_3226.JPG
Do they reach your knees? What about the leg width in the shorts?

where to get that hoodie lebron had on at yankees game last night!? witness seemed like in cavs new logo font

What do you mean probably because you used the 25% off?

The 25 off didn’t work on the site but when I went thru Ebates it did.

But I called them and they told me I was refunded because they never received the jerseys from Nike. And they don’t know when they’re getting them in stock.

I also received my Porzingis swingman. The quality is actually pretty nice. But the sizing is a mess. I’m a XL or 48. But since I heard these ran small I sized up.

The jersey is very short, Like where a T-shirt would sit. But I guess from me sizing up the width is bigger ... I don’t know. Maybe I need to try the XL on just to see but I think it would end up being too tight or short.

Anyone find Pistons authentic jerseys anywhere? Team store doesn't have them online and I was at the new arena on Wednesday and they didn't have them there either.

Anyone find Pistons authentic jerseys anywhere? Team store doesn't have them online and I was at the new arena on Wednesday and they didn't have them there either.

Did they tell you when they expect authentics in? Thought about visiting the store the other day, glad I didn’t waste time

los2187 so I guess it's not worth it to shell out the extra for the authentic shorts? I am going to get a Westbrook authentic jersey and am also wondering if I should get a pair of authentic bulls shorts....

On a side note, and sorry for my ignorance, but can someone explain what is the big deal of the Flex hoodie jacket? I noted that Nike has been releasing them (not under NBA teams moniker) for awhile and they cost alot as well. What is Nike's justification (commercial mumble jumble) for charging a premium for the "flex" material? Thanks guys.

To me it's not worth it for retail if can be found on discount sure.
How are the logos though? My logos on my adidas swingman shorts are falling off

After taking a closer look, I can see stitching behind the logo on the inside of the short.
Do they reach your knees? What about the leg width in the shorts?

They end right at my knees. Not sure exact width but they have that "athletic" cut def not wide.

Did they tell you when they expect authentics in? Thought about visiting the store the other day, glad I didn’t waste time

They didn't know yet but I'm a season ticket holder so I'll keep checking in. I'll report back once they're available.

They didn't know yet but I'm a season ticket holder so I'll keep checking in. I'll report back once they're available.

Jelly

Gonna try and make it to the season opener if I can find some good for solid price

Back
Top Bottom