Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Man... I couldn't wait to get my therma flex hoodie yesterday and i open it up to this:
IMG_E2314.JPG

For $150 - that's totally unacceptable! This is definitely going back for an exchange, it just sucks that I have to wait more time. I wanted to wear it today....

@Bert. Thought you might like this. On the last day of the season the store at LCA was half off so I custom-ordered a Reggie Bullock statement swingman and a Langston Galloway city swingman. $150 total for the two. Trying to get jerseys for the "lesser known" guys since I already have an Andre Drummond jersey.

Then later that night I copped a game worn Anthony Tolliver authentic jersey, the white home model, for $225 I think. I figured it was the only way I was going to get a white authentic this season so F it.

Bullock. #GoHeels

Was really surprised when he left early. Carved himself out a nice niche there in Deteoit

Man... I couldn't wait to get my therma flex hoodie yesterday and i open it up to this:
IMG_E2314.JPG

For $150 - that's totally unacceptable! This is definitely going back for an exchange, it just sucks that I have to wait more time. I wanted to wear it today....

WTF

A few of the jerseys have flaws too. Just shows that the stuff is sewn by a machine and not a human.

Nike got me for atleast 1k this season. Def would’ve been more if certain things were available.

And once stuff pops up in outlets I’ll be buying that too.

In honor of Mamba Day, decided to pull the trigger on the authentic gold Nike Kobe jersey. I was close to ordering from Lakers Store but took a look on Fanatics and they had it as well, without the Wish patch (which I like better). Always wanted the authentic one with the 16 patch on the back, even tho its not Adidas like he wore in his last season. Had some fan cash/gift cards/etc, got it for a song.
thumb.jpg

I've been looking for a Lakers Therma Flex hoodie for months. Anyone know where the best place to keep an eye out is?

Why did Nike decide 44 is a medium and not a large LOL!?!?!? I finally caved, bought an authentic Klay Thompson Chinese Heritage only to be shipped a baby medium jersey lol. 44 has always been a large, 48 has been Xl. Leave it to Nike man.... Gotta drive to Warriors team store today to get it exchanged.

Why did Nike decide 44 is a medium and not a large LOL!?!?!? I finally caved, bought an authentic Klay Thompson Chinese Heritage only to be shipped a baby medium jersey lol. 44 has always been a large, 48 has been Xl. Leave it to Nike man.... Gotta drive to Warriors team store today to get it exchanged.

Should of asked in here before you purchased. We would of let u know...

What is the connected feature doing now for playoffs? Getting Nike notifications for a jersey I don’t own lol

What is the connected feature doing now for playoffs? Getting Nike notifications for a jersey I don’t own lol

Got a handful of jerseys for playoff teams, haven't seen anything new with them for playoffs on the app. We'll see what happens I suppose

there was nothing today, and just another nba 2k player upgrade for the next game. so
you’re not missing anything :lol:

Nike has to address the sizing issues. I get that slim fit is in but to stop at size 58 and not have 4xl is crazy to me.

Anybody know where I can find a production run of the Nike cityscape dri-fit tees? I think these shirts are INCREDIBLE

Back
Top Bottom