Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

so this is the old Nike Dri Fit material :nerd:

I hope this is a sign to come and they are ditching that kind of cotton Dri Fit they have been using

DC8F10E9-841E-49A1-AB10-7A9073A9FD0C.jpeg

52D4188E-EF2B-4779-A031-756075E4AA35.jpeg
Oh man that would be great. I have the Heat logo shirt and the fit is so tight and the old dri fit feels 10x better. They should've never switched to the cotton dri fit in the first place.

Curious just how bad yall make the Dri Fit cotton shirts out to be so I bought a knicks city jersey shirt and a knick practice shirt to see from NDC. I had the olympic cotton dri fit shirt from 2016 olympics and I thought it was pretty good.

Man.. all this hate for the warriors....

me being an old guy (i'm 38) i remember when we had 58 wins over THREE SEASONS....

I don't want this to end because we've sucked for so long and I don't know when/if we're gonna be this good again...

Nike needs to release the Lakers Statement Authentic Jersey! The season is over and we only got the swingman version. Throw in the authentic MPLS too while you’re at it.

It's one of the top city themes Nike did. Probably top 5 along with Miami Vice.

Had the shorts carted on NDC and got jacked :lol:

And still waiting for my Miami vice jersey till June 1st...

Still can't believe how bad they dropped the ball on those...

Had the shorts carted on NDC and got jacked :lol:

And still waiting for my Miami vice jersey till June 1st...

Still can't believe how bad they dropped the ball on those...
They need to make black Vice uniforms for next year since they're doing new city designs every year

Idk he quoted the guy talking about the knick and miami jerseys

you're right, I just saw it.

hes crazy then. that Knicks jersey is awesome. Seems like they barely wore it plus no one worth buying on the Knicks or watching... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom