Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Cavs team store has 20 percent off all orders right now. Need that statement jersey but no 44 or 48 in stock at the moment

Anyone here buy the authentic jersey in the same size as they wear swingman? Or do I need to size up?

Grabbed the Lebron statement authentic before they dry up. Seems like its already kind of hard to find, and they aren't making more of these now LOL

Alright so after trying on the Jordan swingmans I decided XL fits well, not loose and not too long. If were to get a 2XL would I be swimming in it? I’m tempted only because I really want the Kobe 24 city edition on NDC, but it’s sold out in XL
Edit: the authentic version, not the swingman

^ Yup. I ended up copping. Actually came to $166 w/ tax. Still a good price. They pretty much have a full size run in stock for both the white and the yellow Kobe authentics

Alright so after trying on the Jordan swingmans I decided XL fits well, not loose and not too long. If were to get a 2XL would I be swimming in it? I’m tempted only because I really want the Kobe 24 city edition on NDC, but it’s sold out in XL
Edit: the authentic version, not the swingman
buy both and do a free return on the one you don't like.

Reactions: Ube
Bit the bullet on the gold Kobe on ndc couldn’t pass for the price. Good looks on the heads up
Do the authentic jerseys sold on NDC come with the championship tab on the back collar of the jersey (tab that shows how many champions the team has won)? I was thinking about getting a Curry jersey, but the pictures don't have the tab on the back of the jersey.

Do the authentic jerseys sold on NDC come with the championship tab on the back collar of the jersey (tab that shows how many champions the team has won)? I was thinking about getting a Curry jersey, but the pictures don't have the tab on the back of the jersey.

They should, its weird that the pics on NDC don't have them on the back of the Warriors ones, looking at the team store site and they have them on those same jerseys. Not sure why they wouldn't on NDC.

I do know the NBA store have Curry authentics with championship tab but no sponsor patch. It should be the same with NDC

I’m a Bulls fan but always a fan of KD since his Texas days. This is my first purchase of the new Nike jerseys that I got from the Warriors team shop. I also received the Finals patch in the mail today which I’m going to add soon.

5E01B225-B133-4958-89C1-24EC48CDEBAC.jpeg B7AFB6EE-74F2-4DD4-8E73-1E898A808525.jpeg

I’m a Bulls fan but always a fan of KD since his Texas days. This is my first purchase of the new Nike jerseys that I got from the Warriors team shop. I also received the Finals patch in the mail today which I’m going to add soon.

5E01B225-B133-4958-89C1-24EC48CDEBAC.jpeg B7AFB6EE-74F2-4DD4-8E73-1E898A808525.jpeg

Don't let me catch you in Chicago wearing that.

:wink:

damn.. i was gonna get a swingman, but them authentics dude..... OMG

PLUS the finals patch too?? Let me know where you get yours done homey....

Seeing our cities logo and wordmark on warrior jerseys makes happy every time I see it. It was a long time coming for east bay fans. I always had that against them but they gave us something even though it’s not for long now.

Ok guys, i'm in the bay and i missed out on NikeSF putting on the finals patch on the jerseys if you bought the jersey and patch from them.

with that said, should I just go the nbainternational route or just buy a jersey and just apply the patch myself (since I already bought one from the team store)?

if i apply it myself, should i glue it or have it sewn?

Back
Top Bottom