Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

The Ingram was customized from Fanatics and the Lonzo is direct from the team LA store.
I don't notice too many differences besides the wish patch. Had the wish patch added at the team LA store and they heat pressed it on. The Lonzo had the patch sewn in.

20180702_072512.jpg 20180702_072523.jpg 20180702_072618.jpg 20180702_072626.jpg 20180702_072802.jpg
I know some were saying the lettering from the fanatics runs were smaller. Looks the same to me.

Attachments

• 20180702_072613.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
Don’t know why both Nike and Lakers Store are holding out on us fans getting the purple authentic joints this past season.

That will now change with the King coming to town. Still mad that no MPLS authentics were available too.

I’m stoked for the influx of Lakers gear we’re going to get this season, bruh WE BACK BOYS!!!

Lakers store has them already in the icon and association

Yea I was looking earlier and didn’t see a purple

Funny the yellow was sold out and the white which back in the day was fan favorite had every size in stock

That was just for this season

And believe It or not I like black jerseys but hated those

Glad I jumped on the authentics. Shout out to dude who posted the link.

When should we expect them? Fine print said they will start processing orders when his deal is finalized and acknowledged by the NBA

Last edited:
Glad I jumped on the authentics. Shout out to dude who posted the link.

When should we expect them? Fine print said they will start processing orders when his deal is finalized and acknowledged but the NBA

I just called they could not provide any info on restock which i figured

Guys gotta realize the store is customizing, ram outta stock of blanks they prob had for the whole season :lol:

Gonna prob be awhile before premade are up unless Nike kicks up production for the demand (which they should be doing ASAP) would be idiotic if they didnt

The Ingram was customized from Fanatics and the Lonzo is direct from the team LA store.
I don't notice too many differences besides the wish patch. Had the wish patch added at the team LA store and they heat pressed it on. The Lonzo had the patch sewn in.

20180702_072512.jpg 20180702_072523.jpg 20180702_072618.jpg 20180702_072626.jpg 20180702_072802.jpg
I know some were saying the lettering from the fanatics runs were smaller. Looks the same to me.
Do you have a premade authentic from NDC to compare it to?

Guys gotta realize the store is customizing, ram outta stock of blanks they prob had for the whole season :lol:

Gonna prob be awhile before premade are up unless Nike kicks up production for the demand (which they should be doing ASAP) would be idiotic if they didnt
Maybe NDC will throw up a pre order?

Back
Top Bottom