Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Are they making white Lebrons at all? At this point I'll take the damn swingman honestly.

Would still like to see the white jersey, otherwise I’ll just have these I guess
30EF5994-74E7-4DFF-B97D-C73790E47855.jpeg

The Lakers did release white authentics for Lonzo and Kobe doe.

Nike would be stupid, not to capitalize on making LeBron Lakers authentic jerseys in all colors.

But didn’t the official designation of the white change this year? I don’t know if the white last year was the association or not. No association authentic were made

Only place you could get the Association Authentics was at the Lakers Store. They never made "STATEMENT" Authentics last year, the purple joints.

https://lakersstore.com/collections...ucts/kobe-bryant-association-authentic-jersey

https://lakersstore.com/collections...akers-lonzo-ball-authentic-association-jersey

But didn’t the official designation of the white change this year? I don’t know if the white last year was the association or not. No association authentic were made

Apologies if this is old news but check your local Footaction, saw some authentics on sale for $99.99 (MSRP: $200). Had KD away, Steph away and KD city edition. Also had Cle-LeBron away and Cle-LeBron city edition.

anyone know where i can find this sleeveless practice jersey? its only workout gear so team doesn't really matter, i'll take what i can find.

s-l500.jpg

Apologies if this is old news but check your local Footaction, saw some authentics on sale for $99.99 (MSRP: $200). Had KD away, Steph away and KD city edition. Also had Cle-LeBron away and Cle-LeBron city edition.
Ill check around this week ,,, i doubt any will be available in ny

New Kobe Laker jerseys for those near Nike at St. Monica

Attachments

• IMG-20180910-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20180910-WA0000.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 47
About damn time! I think they look A LOT better than the generic looking original ones. They have character to them, IMO.

Go get a bottle of Dr. Pepper with the Fanatics promo on the label. Send a photo of your label with the number provided and you'll get a 30 percent off code.
Are these are any exclusions? I feel like Nike is always excluded for any Fanatics sales.

Got my order from fanatics...

20180910_175220.jpg
Can't wait till get gets a little cooler. This warm up is the biz.

The pants are the same material as the jacket this year. I didn't like last years materials.

I bought a long sleeve shirt light jacket as well. It is very light. Thought it would be a little heavier but I still like it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom