Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

New city swingman jerseys and shorts are available now at the warriors team store.

1F0CEBAA-ACC2-4680-8F71-A814DCD1BF36.jpeg
28E5525E-551C-499C-874E-76FCF2D7A070.jpeg

yea the lady at customer service told me they realized they got the wrong ones and are waiting for Nike to send them the correct ones, being the perforated ones. I wonder how many they did send out before realizing the mistake though.

yea the lady at customer service told me they realized they got the wrong ones and are waiting for Nike to send them the correct ones, being the perforated ones. I wonder how many they did send out before realizing the mistake though.
You think they’ll let me get the correct one if I complain?

So did the lady give an estimate on when they should receive the correct ones from Nike?

Go watch lebron give a young girl his arm sleeve. Those numbers dont look like they have holes. I’d keep that jersey
It’s really hard to see perforations because they’ve very little holes

Most pictures of even Authentics online you ca barely see it unless it’s upclose

It’s really hard to see perforations because they’ve very little holes

Most pictures of even Authentics online you ca barely see it unless it’s upclose
I think it’s just the fact that now I know I want the real deal as close to what they wear as possible. Idk what it is

$120 is way to steep for them. Checked the rockets ones out at champs today. Looked at the price tag and immediately put them back.

Back
Top Bottom