Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

man not only are the rockets struggling this season, but they struggled with this earned jersey as well. how hard is it to throw some yellow into it?

EarnedEditionUniforms_Celtics_straight_square_1600.jpg

dig the trim. new modern take

man not only are the rockets struggling this season, but they struggled with this earned jersey as well. how hard is it to throw some yellow into it?

They should of used black trim instead of team red. Just noticed that but agree about adding some yellow

So the earned jerseys are essentially a differently colorblocked City/Statement jersey... Issa disappointment, IMO. :/

With that said, Miami has the best design again lol

welp, not sure how I feel about the Celtics now. The gold is better than yellow.

I am very disappointed. All Nike had to do was just bring back the old St. Patty's Day jerseys and they could have gotten a sale from me, but they messed it all up by inserting that ugly highlighter yellow instead of the gold. Looks like leftover yellow material from the Lakers jerseys. And white piping? Easy pass.

I am very disappointed. All Nike had to do was just bring back the old St. Patty's Day jerseys and they could have gotten a sale from me, but they messed it all up by inserting that ugly highlighter yellow instead of the gold. Looks like leftover yellow material from the Lakers jerseys. And white piping? Easy pass.

the green doesnt look like the normal dark celtics green either, it seems brighter to me.

Timberwolves store still hasn’t shipped the authentic city. Been over 4 weeks. I’ll give them another week before I cancel my order. I’m not sticking around for another lebron Lakers type situation. These also probably will be customized so who knows what they will look like

Back
Top Bottom