Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Some reporter should ask the question next time media gets to talk to him. Just be straight up about like “you going to stick with #3 or are you going to still try and request LeBrons #23 before March?”

Most likely he’ll give a professional “im focused on my first season as a laker a number is just a number” answer. But I’m sure Nike would like him to clarify for the sake of their jersey sales :lol:

Let’s not forget about Brons sneakers as well. I’m sure there’s a million of 17’s with “23” on them

stock alert
full stock of authentic AD jerseys on lakersstore right now
yellow, purple statement and white (still have problem with new names of jerseys:tongue:)
just purchased #3 AD association(white) because i'm missing white one to my rotation. if they win this season, #3 will be great addition. if they not win and AD will get #23 that's different story:smile:

stock alert
full stock of authentic AD jerseys on lakersstore right now
yellow, purple statement and white (still have problem with new names of jerseys:tongue:)
just purchased #3 AD association(white) because i'm missing white one to my rotation. if they win this season, #3 will be great addition. if they not win and AD will get #23 that's different story:smile:
I’ll wait for the official Nike retail ones. I don’t like their custom work. The numbering is terrible with the thick backing.

D_dXV85WkAEfZBG
New philly jersey. Love the gold stripe. Not sure if this is regular season kit or just the city edition. Would the city edition be released this early???

They will not have new design next season? I was hoping to buy some new threads next year.

Doesn't seem like it. I just bought a City Authentic LeBron which I might return cause I just bought it because of all the number swap thing and City will deffo change next season.

I doubt Bron and AD will change numbers now. I'm more surprised Lakers store is putting the white authentics up. I'll just wait to see what legend is honored with the city jerseys this season. Hopefully it's the white and blue ones with the Dodgers script.

I doubt Bron and AD will change numbers now. I'm more surprised Lakers store is putting the white authentics up. I'll just wait to see what legend is honored with the city jerseys this season. Hopefully it's the white and blue ones with the Dodgers script.
Jerry West would be perfect

the logo, laker legend

he did wear the white/blue ones just not sure what design they would come up with

Jerry West would be perfect

the logo, laker legend

he did wear the white/blue ones just not sure what design they would come up with

Yeah. Have them debut the unis against the Clippers, since he did such a great job building that team this summer. Lol

D_dXV85WkAEfZBG
New philly jersey. Love the gold stripe. Not sure if this is regular season kit or just the city edition. Would the city edition be released this early???

Yea I’ve read these are the new statement jerseys. Words is about half the league will have new statement unis.

Very nice, these are going to look good this year. Simple and clean.

9r6a1488.jpg

9r6a1508.jpg

9r6a1525.jpg

Might have to grab a Fox one of these. Coach in the district he played high school ball in.

What do yall think of all the teams having new alternate uni's every year? I'm kinda on the fence. It's cool to see all the new designs being pumped out, but I also like the tradition of sticking to 1 design for 5+ years before refreshing it.

I think the whole number swap is off at this point.

Yeah. But not sure bout next season after Nike sold out of the #23 ones. LeBron being a savvy businessman might just try to swap Jersey no to 6 again and see if we gonna be a sucker and buy it again or not.

I love that there’s new designs

The league basically got a makeover this season with the free agency so seeing newly traded players in a fresh design will be :pimp:

What do yall think of all the teams having new alternate uni's every year? I'm kinda on the fence. It's cool to see all the new designs being pumped out, but I also like the tradition of sticking to 1 design for 5+ years before refreshing it.

I like it, teams need to stick to 3 sets though, then a 4th that they can change every year if they want to. Anymore than that and it just gets ridiculous. They also need to go back to wearing white at home/or the 4th uniform if they so choose to, then go back to wearing their "Away" or "Road" jerseys when being the visiting team.

They do have three sets that stick and then a 4th that changes, which is the city jersey.

Which is a fifth jersey. That just happened though it’s not that confusing. I mean they even introduce/debut it as so.

Back
Top Bottom