Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Clearly this is photoshop but lord let them release authentics.

FB_IMG_1571350310944.jpg

Bron is NDC, Kuzma is custom from Lakers store.

Jerseys from NDC has thinner more flexible numbers. And the mesh holes are drilled cleanly.

The numbers Laker store uses are SUPER thick and heavy, almost cardboard like. And the mesh holes are a little more rough, it seems like they used a hole puncher to make them :lol:

I was one of the first people to pre-order the Icon from Lakers store after LeBrons announcement. But the statement and city jersey from NDC are better quality

Thanks - so wondering which version is more accurate to what the players wear?? NDC or Lakers store? Hmmmmm....

Would it be the Lakers store as the Nike swoosh and Wish patch are sewn on???

Hmmmm...

Now this is just me taking a guess.

The NDC ones are probably produced just like the gamers with just maybe a few differences.

The in store ones are just blanks with numbers put on in the store.

Crazy part is all I have is store bought Laker jerseys since they sold the Lebron and AD first.

Seems NDC does not have the Wish logo and also has the "iron on" Nike swoosh whereas the Lakers store has the stiched on Nike fabric logo and the stitched on Wish logo...

if nike really is starting to stitch the swoosh on all of their jerseys then it means we're basically getting gamers (barring the ad patches and extra jock tag)

Now this is just me taking a guess.

The NDC ones are probably produced just like the gamers with just maybe a few differences.

The in store ones are just blanks with numbers put on in the store.

Crazy part is all I have is store bought Laker jerseys since they sold the Lebron and AD first.
Wouldn’t the lakers store be more like what’s worn?! Basically lakers are sent blanks and customized in house

jerseys aren’t premade byNike

if nike really is starting to stitch the swoosh on all of their jerseys then it means we're basically getting gamers (barring the ad patches and extra jock tag)
Correct, gamers have been a mix of both up until this season

wouldn’t be surprised if people got gamers with thescreened patch

people thought my Drummond gamer wasn’t legit because it was the first year and had a stitched swoosh

I let you know fam, I'm sure we will I've seen them online. Right now its Astros stuff like crazy, we got a second truck in (overnight fedex) right before they almost let us leave early cause there was nothing to do... if the Astros win tonight bossman said the next truck will be almost all Astros World Series gear. Wanted to snap some pics, but was warned with a $100,00.00 fine. So I figured it wasn't even worth it, gotta say other than the orange Nike shirt it's all pretty trash anyways, looks just like the 2017 stuff. :rofl:Manager already knew what I was thinking, before we even unloaded the truck I was shown memos from Nike, Majestic, and New Era, threatening legal action. It's crazy how much stuff they produce, not even knowing if NY or HOU will be playing.

random. Been looking but haven’t been able to find one.
Looking for a Toddler Astro’s Jersey. Haven’t seen them at the couple Dicks I’ve been to or online.

Nike should just throw up all the past season Thema-flex showtimes hoodie for $75 on NDC and get rid of all the stock.

I’ve seen them at outlets but they are always around $100. $75 or less and I’ll pick up some other team ones.

I wish they would make more of these jerseys in little kids sizes. Can’t seem to find any anywhere. Got a Devin Booker for my son last year but they have the worse uniforms in the league IMO. Only players I can seem to find in his sz now 5/6 are mostly players who have been traded.

in new nike gamers there's also different inside tag than NDC.
gamer is screen printed
jjjj.jpg

here's authentic
jki.jpg

random. Been looking but haven’t been able to find one.
Looking for a Toddler Astro’s Jersey. Haven’t seen them at the couple Dicks I’ve been to or online.

Dicks has been sold out of toddler (only thing toddler we had, was an Orbit t shirt) and womens jerseys for the whole playoffs it seems (customers have been very displeased). Not really jerseys per say, but those Majestic player name and number T shirts. Try Astros shop online, online or call the store at Minute Maid, I've actually had better luck with post season Astros gear at Academy so far.

Bucks team store selling the new authentic statement Giannis with Harley patch. $250 tho

Just ordered the bucks authentic. Nets statements sold out already in a medium. Going to have to wait on that. Picked up a Lillard classic recently. Really like 0. Resembles an O.

Attachments

• 1C097990-4F22-477B-934F-F951FA4BFE18.jpeg
    1C097990-4F22-477B-934F-F951FA4BFE18.jpeg
    389.7 KB · Views: 374
Bucks team store selling the new authentic statement Giannis with Harley patch. $250 tho

Very tempting

I haven’t seen any new authentics anywhere this year! So annoying

Back
Top Bottom