Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I was on eBay. One seller sold a couple this month. So was there a chance they were legit in your opinion?

They probably were legit. The seller was based out of Las Vegas and that’s where fanatics warehouse ships from. Maybe the person has access to jerseys before they go on sale. Either way, Nike will update to 17 at some point.

One of the white LeBrons on eBay has the 17 on the championship patch. Would be nice to see how the ones from the lakers store turn up

1607105526798.png

authentics looking clean

eBay listing looks legit with that 17X tag. I ordered LBJ off of NDC and for some reason the listing on there doesn't have the rear image with the last name and number with tag... hoping NDC gives the correct version.

Do the nike hwc Jerseys ever come out in authentics or just swingman?

The team stores do release in both usually. Nike does sometimes. Just depends on the team. I'm sure that the Lakers will get both treatment.

The team stores do release in both usually. Nike does sometimes. Just depends on the team. I'm sure that the Lakers will get both treatment.
Thanks! I've never seen any of them in authentic form so I was curious. Really want that Lakers joint in an authentic

Last time the Lakers got the MPLS classic, no authentics were made available for fans for them baby Lakers. It's a different era now and I'm sure Nike/Lakers won’t be stupid to make that same mistake twice.

They are. I saw a few press releases about it. Not sure why it didn't happen last season.

They did designs I bought a shirsey, like I always do with new rockets stuff. I also thought about the Hoodie, but ultimately passed. Strange they didn't release a jersey.

shopping (1).jpeg
shopping (2).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom