Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Authentic Association from fanatics delivered today.
86E15B68-A0FE-4EA9-BA11-4052923F3EDD.jpeg

Anybody here from AZ? I’m going in a week and wanna pick up a D Book valley jersey, which store you think would have em in stock?

Heat NIKE VICEVERSA AUTHENTIC JERSEY is sold out. Nobody mentioned here....
I got one last week. They never announced it. The bam was oos from the start and the Butler only had 52 and 56 in stock

Attachments

• 34B0F40A-CBDD-4DAE-B84E-A28A9089CEDF.jpeg
    34B0F40A-CBDD-4DAE-B84E-A28A9089CEDF.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 69
I personally like wearing what the players wear so if it has the sponsor on the player version i dont mind. If i had a choice of sponsors or no sponsors on jerseys, however, id get rid of the ****ing sponsor personally

Do you guys prefer jerseys with the sponsor’s logo or no?

its not a deal breaker for me either way if I’m buying for my personal collection. Especially with some of these teams changing sponsors or how the patch looks.

But if I’m buying to resell I prefer with the patch on, because these buyers in China will pay a premium for some stuff with sponsor patches on it.

Do you guys prefer jerseys with the sponsor’s logo or no?

I honestly dread a corporate logo on NBA jerseys as a preference because I'm used to the archaic way of jerseys not having sponsor patches on them like NASCAR or soccer.

But as a collector and wearer I prefer to emulate what the players wear. So I always try to see if I can get an authentic jersey with a patch with these Nike ones.

Back
Top Bottom