Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

yall trippin lol they never release HWC authentics or else they would have made them a long time ago. Warriors had HWCs every year but Nike never released their authentics even during their height of popularity in 2017-19. Lakers had MPLS in 2018, same thing.

It's just not a thing for some reason, some teams that had HWC didn't even release swingman shorts or dri-fit tees, e.g. MPLS lakers and these blue unis never had swingman shorts, same with the Pacers Hickory unis. Don't know why HWC stuff is so limited when most of them look much cleaner than city edition stuff

yall trippin lol they never release HWC authentics or else they would have made them a long time ago. Warriors had HWCs every year but Nike never released authentics even during their height of popularity in 2018 and 19. Lakers had MPLS in 2018, same thing. It's just not a thing for some reason, some teams that had HWC didn't even release swingman shorts or dri-fit tees, e.g. MPLS lakers

that’s what I’ve been trying to say.

857951EA-1EBF-4957-B3D5-4F04C457E6CE.jpeg
72CA1248-2894-46A3-A53D-DCDD55CB3871.jpeg

so both mavs and lakers HWC didn’t have the gold championship patch on the back collar which is very interesting 🧐

Are they wearing swingmans? It doesn't have the trophy tag on the back.

The hardwood classics don't have the gold championship tag on them for some weird reason. The Mavs didn't have it on their green jerseys on Christmas, and few teams didn't have it last season either.

That Blue Authentic HWC would be my first LeBron jersey I'd ever cop but I'm definitely in for a pair of the Swingman shorts:lol:

HWC jerseys don’t have the gold tab, those were introduced in the 2014/15 season, so for whatever reason they ditched the. Raptors dino jerseys last season didn’t have them, nor every time golden state wore their HWC.

You can be optimistic if you want.. but the only way to purchase an authentic is if you win an nba auction or are friends with a nba equipment manager

Yea they haven’t made an authentic in HWC. I’m good as long as I can get the swingman and the shorts.

DSG had the Lakers hardwood classics player t-shirts.

Only AD left in a 2x

NBA store has the shooting shirts

you guys don't think lakers store will release an authentic?

I think they will but resellers will eat up what very little they have :frown:

you guys don't think lakers store will release an authentic?

I think they will but resellers will eat up what very little they have :frown:

Nike has not produced authentic HWC jerseys since taking over the license.

Footlocker has a few NBA Swingman shorts on sale for like 4 teams.

$39.99
Bucks Icon - S, M, XXL
Mavs Icon - S, M, L, XXL

$49.99
Bulls Icon - S
Knicks Icon - S, M, L, XL, XXL

They had Rockets and Grizzlies Icon shorts but those sold out.

Back
Top Bottom