Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I can’t stand it. Nike swingman jerseys for 200 plus. Authentics for 400 plus. ****. Ruining the hobby for collectors. Much much much much prefer to drop some coin on a throwback champion than paying some guy who buys 20 LeBron Jerseys to make 40 bucks a pop on eBay. The worst.
Kind I f off topic but EVERYONE is a reseller nowadays!!!

Buddy has been out of prison for less than a year now. Not a skilled worker, when I'd write him his biggest fear was finding work when he got out. Hopped into reselling fitted hats qith his stimulus check 😲😲😲😲😲

He's paying 40ish most of the time, some stuff hes sold and even he showed me his deposits last night 1700, 2200, 5000 etc the norm is 350 to 500 and sometimes 5 to 10 times a day one duse spent 350 each on 9 hats the same day and has 40 0r so regular customers 😲... I thought he was excaerating or making it sound like he was okay (I'd offered my spare room to him of he wanted i)... he said he wished he knew about this before he was he went away he wouldn't have lost 5 yearsof his life... had no clue people were dropping that kind of bread on hats... I trip unless I'm getting a bogo deal at lids🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️... would never drop more than 50ish I'm still in disbelief.

Kind I f off topic but EVERYONE is a reseller nowadays!!!

Buddy has been out of prison for less than a year now. Not a skilled worker, when I'd write him his biggest fear was finding work when he got out. Hopped into reselling fitted hats qith his stimulus check 😲😲😲😲😲

He's paying 40ish most of the time, some stuff hes sold and even he showed me his deposits last night 1700, 2200, 5000 etc the norm is 350 to 500 and sometimes 5 to 10 times a day one duse spent 350 each on 9 hats the same day and has 40 0r so regular customers 😲... I thought he was excaerating or making it sound like he was okay (I'd offered my spare room to him of he wanted i)... he said he wished he knew about this before he was he went away he wouldn't have lost 5 yearsof his life... had no clue people were dropping that kind of bread on hats... I trip unless I'm getting a bogo deal at lids🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️... would never drop more than 50ish I'm still in disbelief.
One of my coworkers resells hats as well, and when told me I was dumb founded that people paying resell for fitteds

Screenshot_20220206-042751_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220206-042113_Chrome.jpg

https://global.nbastore.com/

A bit more than retail, and $9.95 shipping. FSR but cheapest I've seen anywhere yet not sold out. Sounds like they're customizing the blanks to certain players.

Last edited:
Also doesn't help that Nike feel its important to force new jerseys onto teams, not that they care, but in terms of us the authentic collectors its got to be a one reason why we don't see authentic jerseys be readily available since they have to do a whole new jersey every single year, its not worth it for them or the team stores.

Dallas city set for 22/23 is blue with with white "DALLAS" text and numbers with green block shadow. very retro vibe and I've provided this image for reference.

Attachments

• MV5BODNlNmU4MGItMzQwZi00NGQyLWEyZWItYjFkNmI0NWI4NjBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE5NzE3OTE@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BODNlNmU4MGItMzQwZi00NGQyLWEyZWItYjFkNmI0NWI4NjBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE5NzE3OTE@._V1_.jpg
    474.4 KB · Views: 151
Sixers swingman premade vs fanatics custom

4B729A46-BE89-4355-93A7-AA1ADFFE9505.jpeg

9CC93775-C22E-4000-908E-30BBB490727E.jpeg

Number placement similar but much less curvature on the name placement w/custom.

Actual name curvature is somewhere in between 🤣
6D881E0D-B3FC-478D-8A24-0C722AD6A032.jpeg

Keep in mind team store customs will prob be better in terms of accuracy, fanatics is trash as we know.

Stuff like this used to drive me mad but I’ll live with the Curry custom.

Also, curry premades in youth are available but not in adult, makes no sense. It’s been so hard getting what we want and we’re knowledgable, imagine a mom or dad trying to get their kid a city jersey…forget about it :smh:

Number placement similar but much less curvature on the name placement w/custom.

The kerning of the names is supposed to be like the embiid jersey on the right. The game photos arent technically correct, there is variation on the arching of names team by team depending on who they outsource the work to (some are done by team equipment managers, some are done by third party companies). Anything that is done by nike will have extremely pronounced arching which is how they are ‘supposed’ to look

6D881E0D-B3FC-478D-8A24-0C722AD6A032.jpeg

Keep in mind team store customs will prob be better in terms of accuracy, fanatics is trash as we know.

Stuff like this used to drive me mad but I’ll live with the Curry custom.

Also, curry premades in youth are available but not in adult, makes no sense. It’s been so hard getting what we want and we’re knowledgable, imagine a mom or dad trying to get their kid a city jersey…forget about it :smh:

Thanks for the comparison photos. The position and spacing of the Swoosh and NBA logo were the first things I noticed, but you wouldn't be able to tell unless you put them side by side.

Thanks for the comparison photos. The position and spacing of the Swoosh and NBA logo were the first things I noticed, but you wouldn't be able to tell unless you put them side by side.
I think thats just the jersey placed differently on the hanger. Think the position and spacing are the same across the board

Anyone know if the Lakers store will restock the Lebron City Edition swingman? Want to get one with the new patch.

I got this email from their customer service sportsventure and I checked my order history and says refunded.
15FC753A-AF4A-460C-A89B-D84B259E5B0E.jpeg
wow, absolute bull****. unless you have ordered tons of the same item, this should not be legal to do.

"different names and emails" they say?

so they log IP addresses? what if you just have a large family that want the same stuff!

Mine was marked shipped today. Shipping to my parents house which is different than my billing address so not sure what they’re going off of.

Back
Top Bottom