Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Kind I f off topic but EVERYONE is a reseller nowadays!!!

Buddy has been out of prison for less than a year now. Not a skilled worker, when I'd write him his biggest fear was finding work when he got out. Hopped into reselling fitted hats qith his stimulus check 😲😲😲😲😲

He's paying 40ish most of the time, some stuff hes sold and even he showed me his deposits last night 1700, 2200, 5000 etc the norm is 350 to 500 and sometimes 5 to 10 times a day one duse spent 350 each on 9 hats the same day and has 40 0r so regular customers 😲... I thought he was excaerating or making it sound like he was okay (I'd offered my spare room to him of he wanted i)... he said he wished he knew about this before he was he went away he wouldn't have lost 5 yearsof his life... had no clue people were dropping that kind of bread on hats... I trip unless I'm getting a bogo deal at lids🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️... would never drop more than 50ish I'm still in disbelief.

That’s actually a really dope story. Good for him.

Last edited:
nice players, don't like Cavs colors

glad teams are doing some kind of authentic.

wish pistons would release the red cade jersey :smh:

Sixers swingman premade vs fanatics custom

4B729A46-BE89-4355-93A7-AA1ADFFE9505.jpeg

9CC93775-C22E-4000-908E-30BBB490727E.jpeg

Number placement similar but much less curvature on the name placement w/custom.

Actual name curvature is somewhere in between 🤣
6D881E0D-B3FC-478D-8A24-0C722AD6A032.jpeg

Keep in mind team store customs will prob be better in terms of accuracy, fanatics is trash as we know.

Stuff like this used to drive me mad but I’ll live with the Curry custom.

Also, curry premades in youth are available but not in adult, makes no sense. It’s been so hard getting what we want and we’re knowledgable, imagine a mom or dad trying to get their kid a city jersey…forget about it :smh:

damn, hardly even had a moment to wear that Sixers Curry jersey

Cavs team shop alone is the model for which all teams should be. Heavily stocked, no games, straight to the product. Been like this since the switch to Nike.
raptors are great too. proper numbers and names, good stitching without that cardboard/paper material. sponsors are stitched as well (at least on my 2019)

raptors are great too. proper numbers and names, good stitching without that cardboard/paper material. sponsors are stitched as well (at least on my 2019)

The stitch work on the City Raptors authentics look really good. I wish everyone did that.

Back
Top Bottom