Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anybody know where to get this hat?

FEXGu7aWQAYZJW3.jpg

Most expensive hat I’ve ever bought in my entire life, but whatever. They got a grey version and another one with trophy’s on the side too.

https://www.neweracap.com/All-Headwear/PHILADELPHIA-76ERS-CITY-EDITION-59FIFTY-FITTED/p/60223838

Might as well just cop the shooting shirt and make it a fit:lol:

Nike made bunch of black mamba Kobe authentics bk in 2019 n were sitting in outlets in LA for $100 each 😂

Those and the Jordan Authentics. Both were terrible ideas.

I wanted one with a current player but Lonzo/Kuzma/Ingram was not worth the $250+ shipped back then:lol:.

I NEED one of those in LBJ though :frown:

Those and the Jordan Authentics. Both were terrible ideas.

I wanted one with a current player but Lonzo/Kuzma/Ingram was not worth the $250+ shipped back then:lol:.

I NEED one of those in LBJ though :frown:

I still have my Ingram Mamba Authentic :lol:

I remember the Lakers Store only had selling than 10 LBJ Mamba Authentics online in 2020 and they were just leftover customs.

Still fsr..seems no one’s buying it? Hopefully it’s not oversold
It’s not oversold. Their inventory is pretty reliable. I’ve been buying from them in PA since 2008/2009 and may be have had 3 things cancelled.
They had 97 sz 52s when I ordered, there’s now 80 left.
228 sz 48s - there’s now 138
96 sz 44 - there’s now 83

They don’t advertise any of it. When I bought the blue vice wave authentic a couple years ago there was 5 52s and 3 56s and they shipped it. I wouldn’t be too concerned about buying and not getting it.

Also stop into any Rally House you come across. They stock tons of Philly team jerseys. I'm hoping to find an Authentic Embiid City somewhere but it doesn't look like they are ever going to release one. The Spectrum tribute has a ton of meaning to me and I still haven't bought a Sixers jersey since AI days.

I was at a Rally House in Willow Grove Saturday. I need me some Spectrum gear as well as Temple gear. They need to retro some McKie or Jones jerseys. Will probably cop one of the bball shorts on the 19nine site. I still have my black AI Champion jersey, need that white or red rookie.

It’s not oversold. Their inventory is pretty reliable. I’ve been buying from them in PA since 2008/2009 and may be have had 3 things cancelled.
They had 97 sz 52s when I ordered, there’s now 80 left.
228 sz 48s - there’s now 138
96 sz 44 - there’s now 83

They don’t advertise any of it. When I bought the blue vice wave authentic a couple years ago there was 5 52s and 3 56s and they shipped it. I wouldn’t be too concerned about buying and not getting it.
Also i dont think the word is out yet, thx again for the early bird notice :pimp:

I don’t think Bam is a popular choice for non heat fans. If it was butler, would have sold out
That’s 100% the issue is. Its Bam. Bam and Kyle are the only two I don’t have jerseys of so I am ok with it. I also would have preferred Jimmy, but if it was buckets or Tyler it would have been long gone.

Depending on what you’re looking to buy, the 30% off codes you can get from eBay might be worth it.

That’s the best bet. Especially for stuff that’s regularly excluded, or stuff which is included in regular promos but tends to sell out fast.

30% off $300 is $90. I’ll gladly pay $4 to get 30% off anything I want. Especially when I’m already getting 20% off the base price as is by getting all my fanatics gift cards discounted from Costco.

Custom vapor elite jerseys, nba authentics, and some of the fitteds I usually get are generally excluded from whatever mainstream promos they run, so it makes sense for me to just buy those codes off eBay. If I’m spending $400 on stuff. I’m paying $320 for $400 worth of fanatics gift cards through Costco, and then the 30% off promo drops that $400 down to $280. So I end up with a nice amount of remaining gift card balance and whatever fan cash I accumulate.

Back
Top Bottom