Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

On the symbol? Won’t that damage it?
I used a steamer to dewrinkle a jersey and the steam hitting the diamond logo seems to have permanently clouded it (has lost its sparkle). Since then ive taped paper over the logo when steaming.

In your case id trying pressing it with a steam iron, inside out with a towel on both sides of the jersey. But also i take zero responsibility for any damage incurred lol

I used a steamer to dewrinkle a jersey and the steam hitting the diamond logo seems to have permanently clouded it (has lost its sparkle). Since then ive taped paper over the logo when steaming.

In your case id trying pressing it with a steam iron, inside out with a towel on both sides of the jersey. But also i take zero responsibility for any damage incurred lol
Thank goodness I read this before I steamed, lol. I’ll make sure to use a towel.

What kind of streamer do you use? This lebron swingman came folded like James’s jersey and I steamed it flat. Still has the same sparkle

Attachments

• 9699E30B-F4E3-4093-9EC2-15EFD45FA629.jpeg
    9699E30B-F4E3-4093-9EC2-15EFD45FA629.jpeg
    707.1 KB · Views: 1,312
What kind of streamer do you use? This lebron swingman came folded like James’s jersey and I steamed it flat. Still has the same sparkle
a hand steamer. it mighta been that the logo on that particular jersey was already flawed and i didnt notice it. but i've been ocd about protecting them ever since

a hand steamer. it mighta been that the logo on that particular jersey was already flawed and i didnt notice it. but i've been ocd about protecting them ever since

I could be. Steamers are fine for delicate fabric so it would be surprising it would damage plastic.

Hmm, ok. I’ll still use a towel just in case. Don’t wanna dmg this thing, lol

Tyler’s Statement is up too

My last comment on this but it's shown how far the website has fallen. Reselling talk was an absolute no no and when it was caught wind of, Dirty, Ska and Meth just to name a few either warned you or flat out banned you. Between fakes being openly discussed in sneaker threads and flipping, Meth has taken a very hands off approach to maintaining the forum.

**** gonn need another and if I can flip
It or trade for a few jerseys. They still selling?

They still are. I wouldn’t be surprised if they ultimately end up being easy to come by though. Just sports got alot of them. I’m sure the team store will eventually get some as well to where anyone who wants them should ultimately be able to eat.

But it’s definitely good trade bait for sure.

Back
Top Bottom