Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Nike twill numbers>>>>>>>> mesh rev 30 numbers.
so you also think the twill Warriors logo >>>>> the mesh Warriors logo?

I must be tripping then.

For example I would love to trade my aeroswift Kobe for a rev30 Kobe. Or my vaporknit 2018/19 icon Curry without the sponsor patch for a blue rev30 Curry. Would be my dream come true. Any of you rev30 dislikers that happen to own one, please let’s do this trade. PLEASE. :rofl:

Last edited:
Different shades of colors arent intrinsically better than one another. Neither are materials. This is all subjective which is what ive been saying from jump.

This dude really talking about embroidery as if jerseys are designed to be fashion accessories 🤦🏻‍♂️

Different shades of colors arent intrinsically better than one another. Neither are materials. This is all subjective which is what ive been saying from jump.

This dude really talking about embroidery as if jerseys are designed to be fashion accessories 🤦🏻‍♂️

One shade can be more accurate than another. One material can be of higher quality than another. The overall preference is subjective, but these individual attributes aren’t subjective things lol. That's like saying that authentics have better quality than swingmans is subjective. It's not. It's objectively true.

You accused me of pulling bs out of my *** and asked me for empirical evidence. Meanwhile you claimed Nike has made “the best functional jerseys of all time” and provided no evidence whatsoever. Seems like you are the one pulling out BS.

Do you have any rev30 kobes? Please trade it for my aeroswift Kobe.

Last edited:
This whole debate is about looks, not function which you can’t seem to grasp for some reason. Jerseys aren’t a big part of fashion? Fashionable designs aren’t a big part of jerseys?

One shade can be more accurate than another. One material can be of higher quality than another. These aren’t subjective things lol.

You accused me of pulling bs out of my *** and asked me for empirical evidence. Meanwhile you claimed Nike has made “the best functional jerseys of all time” and provided no evidence whatsoever. Seems like you are the one pulling out BS.

Do you have any rev30 kobes? Please trade it for my aeroswift Kobe.
There were no parameters for the argument it started with people stating their opinions on their preferences and then u trying to convince them theyre wrong based on YOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCES.

I asked u for evidence on your popularity statement. Youre here stating that adidas is ‘way more popular’ when at least half or more of the people here are literally disagreeing with you.

Completely narcissistic behavior. Get a clue

Rev 30 jerseys ARE high quality, they just not my bag. They are perfect for people trying to pull off this look

DE18378B-7AB8-433E-8448-F331B123A269.png

There were no parameters for the argument it started with people stating their opinions on their preferences and then u trying to convince them theyre wrong based on YOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCES.

I asked u for evidence on your popularity statement. Youre here stating that adidas is ‘way more popular’ when at least half or more of the people here are literally disagreeing with you.

Completely narcissistic behavior. Get a clue

Where is your evidence that Nike has the "best functional jerseys of all time"? I'm still waiting.

Another poster replied Nike blows adidas out of the water so obviously I'm gonna respond why I disagree. I never said you or them weren't allowed to like Nike more.

You’re allowed to, just don’t dismiss objectively better quality and accuracy as “subjective” because you’re afraid to hear the truth. you're typing all caps at me and coming off aggressive af for no reason when I offered to agree to disagree multiple times.

I already gave you evidence. We're on the *Nike* NBA apparel thread, so who do you think people would agree with more? Go ask on the Authentic NBA jersey thread or Jersey Exchange on FB if you want a more complete picture of opinions.

Research ebay prices while you're at it. Buy a white rev30 Curry with mesh # and trade for my white vaporknit 2019 Curry if you think they are equal. I mean, they were both sold at Oracle Arena in similar quantities so they must be equal right?

Please don't use the word narcissistic if you don't know what it means lol. I don't see anything that I said here that would characterize me as narcissistic.

Foolish (for wasting my time with you)? Maybe

Nike jerseys come in various lengths if we're including gameworn/issued, and adidas jerseys can easily be tailored too. Jerseys are tucked into shorts when people are playing ball anyways, so that point is moot.

Quit your clown behavior and get a clue about your vocabulary and reading comprehension skills.

Last edited:
Where is your evidence that Nike has the "best functional jerseys of all time"? I'm still waiting.

Another poster replied Nike blows adidas out of the water so obviously I'm gonna respond why I disagree. I never said you or them weren't allowed to like Nike more. Just that adidas has way more positive attributes than Nikes, a few of them being very important attributes. you're coming off aggressive af for no reason when I already offered to agree to disagree multiple times.

I already gave you evidence. We're on the *Nike* NBA apparel thread, so who do you think people would agree with more? Go ask on the Authentic NBA jersey thread instead or Jersey Exchange on FB if you want a more complete picture of opinions. Research ebay market prices as well while you're at it. Buy a white rev30 Curry with mesh # and trade it to me for my vaporknit 2019 Curry if you think they are equal. I mean, they were both sold at Oracle Arena in similar quantities so they must be equal right?

Please don't use the word narcissistic if you don't know what it means lol. I don't see anything that I said here that would characterize me as narcissistic.

Nike jerseys come in various lengths if we're including gameworn/issued, and adidas jerseys can easily be tailored too. Jerseys are tucked into shorts when people are playing ball anyways, so that point is moot.

You need a clue about your vocabulary and your reading comprehension skills.
I mean it wasnt even a diss, wear your dresses 🔥

So I looked at my Miami mashup authentic. The collar does have the different shades of black, but my question is, how was it burned by the "heat press" machine because everything is stitched on.

So I looked at my Miami mashup authentic. The collar does have the different shades of black, but my question is, how was it burned by the "heat press" machine because everything is stitched on.

Lettering gets heat pressed on before being sewn down. Well, at least a decent sewing job does. It keeps the twill crisp and prevents bubbling.

When the press is too hot or left too long, it will burn or slightly discolor the fabric. You might have jerseys like this and not even know it. It can be really subtle.

Rev 30’s were such a tease in that they’re dope as hell if you can fit them properly and get them with the correct mesh numbers. But alot of the time the cut on them was way too long. Most the time in store it was tough to find them with the correct numbers.

I bought so many Rev 30 blanks I found in Ross in 2014 or so and had a bunch of Joe Johnson Nets rev 30’s with the mesh numbers. They looked cool but the sizing was horrible.

i'm still trying to figure out how they made so many of the booker jerseys and nothing but scraps for other teams

😂😂😂 so they have sizes left and my entry for a 52 from 3 emails have been passed over time after time but they may make them available to the public? Did I read that right.

i'm still trying to figure out how they made so many of the booker jerseys and nothing but scraps for other teams

It's up to the stores. The Nike catalogue is open to them. They have to meet an order minimum. It can be a hundreds sometimes, so stores may not order at all. In this case, Just Sports did a good job anticipating demand.

It's up to the stores. The Nike catalogue is open to them. They have to meet an order minimum. It can be a hundreds sometimes, so stores may not order at all. In this case, Just Sports did a good job anticipating demand.
sure standalone stores that might be the case, but what about team stores? i don't think thats the case for them.

Back
Top Bottom