Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

no thats not the best bet, there are a myriad of reasons the colour change could have happened and everything is pure conjecture. nobody here even knows if nike handled the redesign of the lakers jerseys. they could have been handled by lakers in house or a third party design firm

Which happens more than people think. Jordan Brand (a third party) was involved in the Hornets uniform redesign while adidas still had the Association's contract.

Teams have gone through color adjustments in both NFL and MLB. Some MLB teams didn't get certain uniform sets until like a week ago, due to production hold ups. Manufactures will get it right, usually. Occasionally, sports teams have made revisions due to templates or fabrics changing, which can impact things like color fastness. However, I don't think Nike is at fault here.

I promise you that Nike will go back to original Laker gold if enough people complain about it, just like how they started putting Nike Air on the back of retros. It is easy money.

C03B300F-DEE3-4918-A51E-4FE0340A00B5.jpeg
BEAB6B12-4A50-4A6E-9827-70F35E80A79F.jpeg

Which happens more than people think. Jordan Brand (a third party) was involved in the Hornets uniform redesign while adidas still had the Association's contract.
The hornets were redesigned by a sports branding company i forget the name of. Their founder died of cancer about a month ago. Also did the previous grizzlies designs and a bunch of others

Teams have gone through color adjustments in both NFL and MLB. Some MLB teams didn't get certain uniform sets until like a week ago, due to production hold ups. Manufactures will get it right, usually. Occasionally, sports teams have made revisions due to templates or fabrics changing, which can impact things like color fastness. However, I don't think Nike is at fault here.
This. The blue jays were the only team other than the yankees to not use coolbase when they rebranded because majestic couldnt get their shade of royal to not bleed. And the eagles similarly had a uniform manufacturing delay a fee years ago because nike coulndnt get their ‘midnight green’ correct

Back
Top Bottom