Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Hit the jackpot at the Jazz team store tonight. Finally got my hands on some authentic jerseys, plus they were doing 50% off for season ticket holders, including the authentic jerseys.

I wonder where they pulled these out from. The yellow and blue jerseys tags read FA19. The black jersey tags are SP22, but the material is vaporknit instead of dri-fit adv.
C5D8569A-7A94-48AE-9ACF-4A6142C2416F.jpeg

B753F9D9-C647-4FED-98EA-E917B9303F89.jpeg

Hit the jackpot at the Jazz team store tonight. Finally got my hands on some authentic jerseys, plus they were doing 50% off for season ticket holders, including the authentic jerseys.

I wonder where they pulled these out from. The yellow and blue jerseys tags read FA19. The black jersey tags are SP22, but the material is vaporknit instead of dri-fit adv.

awesome pickups. Nice to see they fixed the upside down 5’s on the spida jerseys too. Also… toldja they made authentic jazz jerseys 😜

B753F9D9-C647-4FED-98EA-E917B9303F89.jpeg

I contacted them last week after they posted on their IG page that they had authentics, but said they don’t do phone/email orders. That they were only for in store. :emoji_disappointed:

Do Nike or Fanatics traditionally sell on-court NBA Finals jerseys? Don’t see anything up for the Warriors yet.

Do Nike or Fanatics traditionally sell on-court NBA Finals jerseys? Don’t see anything up for the Warriors yet.
I dont personally recall them ever selling finals jerseys. I might just be misremembering because i generally dont prefer finals patches.

They don't sell authentic ones. They might do Fanatic replicas with a screened logo.
A coupe years back, the Lakers Store sold swingman jerseys with the retail Finals patch added afterward. Although, the retail patch is way different than the on-court version.

Probably a licensing issue. Different companies have rights to produce patches if im not mistaken

i'll take a swingman with a finals patch nike!

Let's go dubs!!!

Edit: Fanatics already got their branded finals jerseys up
Doc1.pdf.jpg

Last edited:
I understand why you're seeing less and less jerseys on ebay compared to years past. They make it a nightmare as it pertains to fees. You'll rarely come out on top unless you have an item people are willing to pay ridiculous prices for.

Back
Top Bottom