Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

anyone know where i can get the Philippines jordan clarkson jersey?

jordan-clarkson-gilas.png

I'm probably wrong as I don't keep up with these things, but are these new raptors shorts/uni for this season? The ones from M&N are similar but not quite the same (player # and white trim)

Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 11.12.25 AM.png
saw a clearer shot in the video itself and I think these are shorts from FVV's brand that are based on the old Raptors unis

I liked the sei

Swingman 2.0 ftw. Jersey material was almost exact to the authentics.
In my opinion, the rev30 2.0 swingman had the logos falling off after a few washes and the old nike ones and the Adidas hardwood classics had the logos fading... I think, in terms of durability, the rev30 1.0 swingman were the best : stitched and no fading from what I saw.

In my opinion, the rev30 2.0 swingman had the logos falling off after a few washes and the old nike ones and the Adidas hardwood classics had the logos fading... I think, in terms of durability, the rev30 1.0 swingman were the best : stitched and no fading from what I saw.
Literally never had an issue with a jersey. Just hang dry. Wash in cold water. 🤷‍♂️

1991-nba-all-star-game.webp
I’m honestly getting sick and tired of every NBA team’s warmups following the same template. I miss when the All-Star game let each player wear their team’s warmup jerseys and you could see the variety of the designs. Seems like the team only gets to design their own warmups for when they wear their City or Classic editions.

1991-nba-all-star-game.webp
I’m honestly getting sick and tired of every NBA team’s warmups following the same template. I miss when the All-Star game let each player wear their team’s warmup jerseys and you could see the variety of the designs. Seems like the team only gets to design their own warmups for when they wear their City or Classic editions.

Those bucks warm ups are :pimp:

It is kind of wild though, like how much cost would it really add to have one designer do each nba team’s warm ups and such. If they’re really worried about using templates, just have one designer do 5 teams or something. It’s a wasted opportunity.

it's far more complicated than that. it's likely more due to simplifying the production process.

Yup. The retail market in the 80s and even 90s is way smaller than now. It's hard to pump out thousands of seasonal warmups in different styles. It was nice to see them switch it up last season for the celebration. Although, they still streamlined it a little. Something like 2-3 different base templates.

Back
Top Bottom