Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

It would be dope if they did launches for running related releases (modern and retro). Just like this current NBA one, you’d have to run a certain amount of mileage to get access to purchase. There are ways around it, but it would be double incentive!

1E0C364B-11DE-4FB1-B5CA-0810A8C04909.png

Was just about to cop from fanatics for $50. I’m glad I thought to check the that store whose name I’m to immature to say aloud

S L XL XXL still available at the moment

Now they’re back up lol
Again, it’s from jersey connects affiliate link.

Bunch of new swingmans available on the Australian nba store site (Ja, melo, Luka etc)

The coupon code is funky but after a few tries it took and I got the LaMelo for $80.
C5999707-9D8F-4706-B525-ACC0EA661572.jpeg

A1E75E66-5991-4203-850A-BD340DEBEA9B.jpeg

It’s weird though , after you add to cart it loads the custom version for some reason? Ends up being cheaper though, for $80 shipped I couldn’t pass it up. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Really want the authentic but who knows if we’ll get one or if they’ll release it outside of the Charlotte team store

Last edited:
I actually sorta came around to the Heat’s ransom note jerseys, but my goodness that design with a white jersey is awful :sick: That should’ve been a one and done design. There has to be more themes they could choose from

I actually sorta came around to the Heat’s ransom note jerseys, but my goodness that design with a white jersey is awful :sick: That should’ve been a one and done design. There has to be more themes they could choose from
With teams fresh out of ideas, wont be surprised if we get red next yr

For Nike Run Club comp, just start a session in the morning and have it log your walking miles through out the day. There’s no time limit on the runs.

Didn’t know everyone wanted 3 months of league pass free.

Here’s my code if anyone wants it. Please respond when redeemed

FDXAD4GNKQRFEVG3MUUN
Unless I’m doing it wrong, looks like a lurker got it. 😔 thanks anyway.

Nice pace for not running in 5 months

Thanks, Sir! I’ve been strength training and practicing calisthenics literally everyday since the pandemic. I mostly work upper body and core. As a former “high mileage” runner (100 miles per month) pre-pandemic, the transition was pretty smooth.

via Twitter
088D53B9-88AA-4CC7-A526-64EBB17BECC0.jpeg

The Spurs easily won the best design in my book!

Here we go!

260F7EA8-1744-4E05-98E4-AF026C3175B5.jpeg

Wasn’t planning to run to train for my race in March until December. However, this offer DEFINITELY made me lace up my runners WAY ahead of schedule! It also ended my five month running hiatus Lol

187DD944-B5DA-4815-AAF8-9FB8CDBCCB48.jpeg
Ran yesterday after work, obviously was exhausted cause I do factory/distribution work. Also ran on a hilly, gravel road cause it’s what I live on
04B2E2B7-4483-472E-8DDF-160721DE5CCD.png

(Those red/orange stretches were not fun)

Back
Top Bottom