Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Rough draft is up for the run thread!

I'm down. I mainly lift but I'm always in for a good challenge.

Glad I scooped that Ja authentic yesterday. I had also ordered a custom Ja authentic couple weeks back and it arrived today and it’s trash. Got the faux stitching, can’t believe they’re selling these like this. Especially at the price point.

Even though the customs are non-returnable they took care of me and sent a return label with the quickness after I reached out via chat. Explained there’s no consistency on their customs since I had bought the LaMelo too and it came stitched.

Justsports restocked Booker classic swingman in all sizes. Use code JSFREESHIP for free shipping.

They do but there's definitely noticeable scalping since last year. Since last year, the 48s have been disproportionately selling out. Some dude on eBay had like 30+ Curry Mixtape authentics last year, all 48s. Same situation with NDC, too.
MF's like that deserves the worst ...:emoji_middle_finger::emoji_angry::emoji_middle_finger:.....

hope karma gets them 🙏

Ordered from the kings store link that somebody posted and definitely didn’t get a authentic lol

Now I gotta set up a return SMH

My bad, I guess I'll have to make a return when I get mines in.

Fanatics be on some nonsense with their product descriptions. The black city jersey came as an authentic

My bad, I guess I'll have to make a return when I get mines in.

Fanatics be on some nonsense with their product descriptions. The black city jersey came as an authentic
No worries

I ordered the purple one but definitely a swingman lol

Got my morant authentic in though 🔥🔥🔥

thx ! Saw this curry couple replies before. Not sure how's shipping from Australia to States lol
I ordered a few jerseys from the au site last week but I haven’t received em yet lol

Couple dudes I’ve talked to that are def in the know said generally it’s about 2-3 weeks to delivery. I’m patient, prices too crazy not to put in an order (or three)

I ordered a few jerseys from the au site last week but I haven’t received em yet lol

Couple dudes I’ve talked to that are def in the know said generally it’s about a 2-3 weeks to delivery. I’m patient, prices too crazy not to put in an order (or three)

much appreciate !

Back
Top Bottom