Lebron 2020

Attachments

• IMG_4548.jpeg
    IMG_4548.jpeg
    359.7 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_4550.jpeg
    IMG_4550.jpeg
    411.5 KB · Views: 112
I present to you, maybe the most ironic jersey I’ve ever purchased. Hear me out.

Going in a cruise and wanted a Swingman. This was $45 on DSG and couldn’t pass it up. He never actually wore this jersey, but wanted something truly unique.

Not a Jazz fan but kinda wish he would sign for the Mavs!

IMG_3141.jpeg

IMG_3139.jpeg

I present to you, maybe the most ironic jersey I’ve ever purchased. Hear me out.

Going in a cruise and wanted a Swingman. This was $45 on DSG and couldn’t pass it up. He never actually wore this jersey, but wanted something truly unique.

IMG_3141.jpeg

IMG_3139.jpeg

Overpaid by like 50 bucks. But if you like it, rock it!

IMG_3141.jpeg

IMG_3139.jpeg
When I pulled off the lot, that's stuntin'
Reppin' my town, when you see me you know everything
Pale and yellow
Pale and yellow
Pale and yellow
Pale and yellow

IMG_3307.jpeg
IMG_3308.jpeg
IMG_3309.jpeg

Idk if this is relevant to this thread since it’s Adidas. But since Mitchell and Ness won’t make a Knicks Melo authentic. I took it into my own hands. Shout out to hardwoodfames for the trade. Made the trade for a couple of my pieces I haven’t worn in awhile and I don’t regret it. Especially since we agreed on it before the retirement post. But man this is beautiful in person. Top fits perfect, it’s just very long lmao, im probably gonna take it to a tailor to get the bottom trimmed up. But this is now easily one of my favorite pieces.

****ing Pistons store cancelled my order of the Authentic Remix Cade Cunningham jersey. Devastated. Anybody else order a 48 who could sell theirs to me? 50 and 52 are still showing in stock and I might order one of those but I've got them checking the inventory first before I re-order. They're saying 48 wasn't even in stock when I ordered it, despite saying it was available for weeks afterwards.

****ing Pistons store cancelled my order of the Authentic Remix Cade Cunningham jersey. Devastated. Anybody else order a 48 who could sell theirs to me? 50 and 52 are still showing in stock and I might order one of those but I've got them checking the inventory first before I re-order. They're saying 48 wasn't even in stock when I ordered it, despite saying it was available for weeks afterwards.
1 size 48 back in stock online lol

Bucks team store finally has other authentics besides Giannis

Peter Rogers on Twitter designed a different Celtics jersey after every regular season win and has been designing one based on the opponent’s uniform after every playoff win. I wish the Cs would hire him because their City uniforms have been terribly uninspired. Oh, and I hope there’s more playoff wins on the way, too. 😉

Blank authentics (my preference, only want the City and Team name), Champion MJ Bulls (all white NOB is sexier and provides more contrast imo), and Slam Dunk Shohoku jersey. Gotta figure out which I’ll rock to Tokyo for vacation next month.

IMG_5110.jpeg

photo-output_0.jpeg

photo-output_0.jpeg
photo-output_1.jpeg
photo-output.jpeg

IMG_5112.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't doubt that there are good designers out there for these teams.. problem is each new jersey needs multiple people signing off on it and by the time you get to the 10th executive of whatever useless department they're in, you're left with trash.

teams should take advantage of social media and interact with the fans, allowing them to vote. do a twitter poll with 4-6 concepts and let the fans decide. then they won't have to pay some arts major making $300k a year to make a decision that the fans don't like

I don't doubt that there are good designers out there for these teams.. problem is each new jersey needs multiple people signing off on it and by the time you get to the 10th executive of whatever useless department they're in, you're left with trash.

teams should take advantage of social media and interact with the fans, allowing them to vote. do a twitter poll with 4-6 concepts and let the fans decide. then they won't have to pay some arts major making $300k a year to make a decision that the fans don't like
Totally agree with you, engage the fans who you want/need to buy merch and it gives them more incentive to purchase designs/colors they had a say in.

There’s this trend to big name and number and minimalism: Washington Commanders and Arizona Cardinals with the leotard-no-stripes on the pants nonsense, Cleveland Cavs and Utah Jazz with borderline practice jerseys and the Jazz clearly heard the feedback with the way they did their best to promote the team in throwbacks. Not sure if it’s to make more room for ads or what, but uniforms should find the fine line between being clean and having some personality.

And not every city uni needs a big PR write up about how “the stitching represents the fabric of the city” bs either, just say “everyone in Boston knows this dope monument and the jersey reflects it”

the problem is that its really hard to come up with good design. we would be so lucky to have more teams leave the decision making to 'some arts major' - there are way too many teams hiring influencers that have zero formal design training. its all a popularity contest.

that said, i agree that teams should be interacting with fans in deciding on designs

Back
Top Bottom