Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Loving the Pistons city jersey. Such a cool tribute to the old Bad Boys logo and to Chuck Daly. Same font and everything. Curious to know what the numbers are going to look like now.

Are the Bulls jerseys an honor to the team store madhouse on madison too? Anyone know? I see the wording above the nike tag...
Screenshot_20231005_163034_X.jpg

Kind of the same question about the Mavericks. Surely this worst jersey of all time in the NBA that were scrapped after 1 game on the court couldn't be the inspiration behind this. Are my eyes just that bad or does is appear to have a lighter faded gray or white on the sides? Or possibly just bad lighting? I keep going back and forth, but all of them seem to have it in the same place... shrug
Screenshot_20231005_163337_X.jpg

PhotoRoom-20231005_164109.jpg

Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 any idea what's on the side of the Rockets shorts... kids looks like it could be a rocket, graffiti style star, or something in chineese lol.

Are the Bulls jerseys an honor to the team store madhouse on madison too? Anyone know? I see the wording above the nike tag...

Kind of the same question about the Mavericks. Surely this worst jersey of all time in the NBA that were scrapped after 1 game on the court couldn't be the inspiration behind this. Are my eyes just that bad or does is appear to have a lighter faded gray or white on the sides? Or possibly just bad lighting? I keep going back and forth, but all of them seem to have it in the same place... shrug

Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 any idea what's on the side of the Rockets shorts... kids looks like it could be a rocket, graffiti style star, or something in chineese lol.
Madhouse on Madison refers to the two stadiums that have been on Madison Street - Chicago Stadium and United center from what I've seen/read.

I've seen rumors that the Rockets' jerseys may tie into UH/Phi Slamma Jamma.

i'm sure that mavs jersey in the authentic version will look good. v neck swingmans all look cheap

Be curious to see if Cuban tries those gunmetal jerseys again lol. He hated them so bad, pulled them after that 1 game against the Lakers lol. Said they looked like they were wearing trash bags. They looked brown almost after players started sweating. I've seen some of the game worns go on ebay for nearly 10k they were so rare. Think Cuban said he was going to burn them lol.

Can anyone nake out the signature above the nike tag? It's been bugging me since they leaked. It might give some insight to the inspiration...

They look eerily similar to the swingmans bag then in color at least. The concept was really cool, the silver/gunmetal and royal seemed good on paper, but terrible on court. Ironically Nike made those too... maybe they've gotten better or use better materials that don't looks as bad if thats what they are trying to mimmick. Maybe a lighter silver color like chrome instead of gunmetal may work.
s-l1600 (2).jpg

Last edited:

I can't remember, sorry.

I can't remember, sorry.

No worries man, you already bless us enough. We'll see soon enough. Thanks anyways.

Just don't forget about me remeber I was the first one that like you're post last time when everyone else was cappin. 🤣 Now they're all begging for info 😆

I stay ready for youre posts now.

Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 this might be the image... Rockets are adding this as a logo (city, secondary or primary no clue). Wonder if this means new jerseys are coming soon. Season ticket rep said theyre in the works but no timeframe. They're way overdue for new unis so 🤷
Screenshot_20231006_125337_Chrome.jpg

This looks a lot more likely whays on the shorts.
Screenshot_20231006_153142_X.jpg

Last edited:
I will look into it and let you know.

No worries or rush I'm just giddy to see the real thing. Rockets are always the last team to reveal them every single year smh. Thanks for all the updates. You're much appreciated!

Bones arent nearly as bad as I was expecting lol. Almost cant even see them. Not bad but bland like most of the others...
Screenshot_20231006_165528_X.jpg
Screenshot_20231006_165545_X.jpg
Screenshot_20231006_165535_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231006_165854_X.jpg

Edit: Beat me to it :angry: Patchenhz Patchenhz I was on the phone and put it off for just a second. lol
I'll post some others I just got sent in a shortly.
Bucks
Screenshot_20231006_170655_X.jpg

Pacers shorts
PhotoRoom-20231006_171804.jpg

Last edited:
No worries or rush I'm just giddy to see the real thing. Rockets are always the last team to reveal them every single year smh. Thanks for all the updates. You're much appreciated!

Bones arent nearly as bad as I was expecting lol. Almost cant even see them. Not bad but bland like most of the others...
Screenshot_20231006_165528_X.jpg
Screenshot_20231006_165545_X.jpg
Screenshot_20231006_165535_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231006_165854_X.jpg

Edit: Beat me to it :angry: Patchenhz Patchenhz I was on the phone and put it off for just a second. lol
I'll post some others I just got sent in a shortly.
Bucks
Screenshot_20231006_170655_X.jpg

Pacers shorts
PhotoRoom-20231006_171804.jpg

Bucks :smh:

Back
Top Bottom