NIKE NOTEBOOK PACK-GOLD FLIGHTPOSITE-DUNKS-MORE! CATALOG PIX!!!!

scan4.jpg

scan5.jpg

BillyWhiteDirl....in my Urea... they could list them for almost ANY price and they would fly off the shelves..

i like the composition dunks when they came out with the BTS pack, but for some reason i dont like it as its whole pack

6xky49e.jpg

I saw the sample of the bottom dunks yesterday and they have removed teh blue altogether..now same color as the rest of the upper.

so its 180+tax?? damn i remember getting these for $162 in the 12th grade. Many people in Sacramento don't care about these or Foams so they will sit onshelves for months.....I'll just buy these on sale.

YEAH thats too bad.. most of the shoes in there dont look too appealing at all, but rule of thumb is that pics dont ever do thereal kicks justice so Imma have to wait and see... I hope the information about the Notebook pack is false= Just to kids sizez cause I missed out on theD-Highs and I really had my eyes set on these

878thmx.jpg

Guess if I cant cop em, imma have to go with these
8aodd9e.jpg

SMH
frown.gif

Sorry to break it to you guys but the FP1 are goin to be $180. check out the pic. Notice the six on the AM's and the 8 by the FP1

Back
Top Bottom