NIKE NOTEBOOK PACK-GOLD FLIGHTPOSITE-DUNKS-MORE! CATALOG PIX!!!!

Can't wait til July for the Gold FP1. Takes me back to high school. Might have to cop 2 pairs this time around.

the notebook lows are pretty hot but i like the hi's better. but overall there's a couple promising things in there... doubt i'll cop any of it. ijust want my og black zoom flight 5's and hyperflights to retro

6o4r24g.jpg

I'm lovin' the July and August women's dunk highs, I hope they are available in 12 or 12.5 women's. Simple and clean, I could rock those todeath. The black midsole stitching on the August joints is great. I have a hard time understanding why they would release those black and whites as awomen's shoe. Why isn't that a men's release?

Forget the Flightposites...... I need those notebook dunks, I am mad I missed them the first time

Those September wmns blk/white dunk lows look good....
pimp.gif

Wonder if those AM90's are mesh.......*keeps dreaming*
smh.gif
laugh.gif

That is a horrible idea..well i guess it's for the better since the jordan packages are releasing and gold flightposites..
jordan packs come in kid sizes; I love my shoe size because I can wear both.
I need those notebook dunks, I am mad I missed them the first time
same here $$%*# got soaked up fast in nyc i didnt even see them in stores

Originally Posted by abernja

Umm you don't "look fresh" dressed up like a school supply.

second that. especially considering that the leather on the dunk hi's was more like plastic. god awful. good thing they are just for the kiddies

Man those FP1 are copped for sure!!

Those white and blue air max 97 are fire but 200 man whats wrong 150.00 Lawd!!

Back
Top Bottom