NIKE NOTEBOOK PACK-GOLD FLIGHTPOSITE-DUNKS-MORE! CATALOG PIX!!!!

gold posites in july
pimp.gif

I just wore my OG Gold Flightposites to play ball in yesterday. They are nearly 9 years old and still solid as ever. Love that shoe! Can't wait to get afresh pair
smile.gif

Eh I'm to old to be walking/wearing those Gold or Purple FP 1's so the black one's suit me better, but I'm not paying retail on them fornothing.

Nice to see they're bringing back the Wildwoods, but that color is pretty weak and what's up with the fruitty midsole? The rest...meh.

that shirt would get me to wear those notebook dunks otherwise i thouht they were ugly the first time i saw them but i still do

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Nice to see they're bringing back the Wildwoods, but that color is pretty weak and what's up with the fruitty midsole? The rest...meh.

The "fruity" midsole is the same colors they got going on with the 95's, Blazers and many others for that time.

Colors are taken from the 4 Olympic ring colors because of the Olympics happening around that time in Beijing. Other Olympic colored styles will be aroundthen too including Gold, Silver and Bronze Swooshed (swoosh as a verb, crazy cracking myself up) Dunk and Term Highs for Indie Energy shops. Octagon prints tooinspired from lucky the Octagons of China. You'll see more later I'm sure. Just remember Olympic rings, colors and the lucky Octagon.

DEFINITELY COPPIN THAT NOTEBOOK PACK I STILL GOT THE HI'S ON ICE DS SZ10. THOSE AM90!! R SICK, THE VANDALS EVEN BETTER THEN THE LOWS TO CAP IT OFFPERFECTION YESssssss!!!!!!!!! ALWAYS LOOKIN FRESH..... NYC STANDUP

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

DEFINITELY COPPIN THAT NOTEBOOK PACK I STILL GOT THE HI'S ON ICE DS SZ10. THOSE AM90!! R SICK, THE VANDALS EVEN BETTER THEN THE LOWS TO CAP IT OFF PERFECTION YESssssss!!!!!!!!! ALWAYS LOOKIN FRESH..... NYC STANDUP
lol, your SN sounds like one of the countless websites pushing fakes.

Originally Posted by Ras Clot 89

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

DEFINITELY COPPIN THAT NOTEBOOK PACK I STILL GOT THE HI'S ON ICE DS SZ10. THOSE AM90!! R SICK, THE VANDALS EVEN BETTER THEN THE LOWS TO CAP IT OFF PERFECTION YESssssss!!!!!!!!! ALWAYS LOOKIN FRESH..... NYC STANDUP
lol, your SN sounds like one of the countless websites pushing fakes.

Second that

He dug this one up to just say he's coppin the notebook pack and that he has the hi top versions deadstocked

Thanks.

And caps lock is a privilege, not a right.

Back
Top Bottom