Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Originally Posted by Gameover2

i wonder if the new IVs and IIIs will rot on shelves like the Pures from a few years ago.

it will!
laugh.gif
This depends on the quantity of the shoes being sold. Also we have to take into consideration that there a lot  of new shoe heads now than in 2007 or 2006. If this is a BHS exclusive this will definitely sellout... Pero i doubt it since MOA is also expecting their delivery of the stocks... 

like the anniv. II and III's it will prob'ly stay in display for a mos. , sana abutin nga sa sale..hehe

too expensive for all white re-retros at 8k, id rather pickup all white uptowns at the libis outlet

Originally Posted by gilviernes

any KBV DK sightings?

pre meron sa SM Makati. lahat ng CW andun. sz 8-13  ung available. about sa DK 8 at 13 nln ata. pero check mo nalng din.

btw.

how much ung sa Anniv IX? TIA.

peace!
nerd.gif

For anyone wondering, I saw some all-white Jordan II's, a Spi'zike, and three CW of the Jordan I's (one was white with red swoosh and AJ winged symbol; I forgot the other two)

Originally Posted by weeeezoh

^AJ Winged? Might be the Alpha 1

Nope. I mean the the basketball with the wings symbol.
tongue.gif
I asked the employee and he said they haven't received any Alphas yet.

HOW CAN YOU BUY FROM NIKE PARK THE FORT (BHS)?! 
mad.gif
  HOW CAN YOU HAVE A DEFINITE RESERVATION?! 
mad.gif

NIKE PARK FLAGSHIP STORE (BHS)
Bonifacio High Street
Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
856-2586 / 856-2587

tired.gif

HOW?!  If you call them they will tell you "sir hindi pa po pwedeng ibenta at wala pang price".  Then if you call them again, "sir ubos na wala ng stock".   

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Originally Posted by Flashout01

went to BHS  and ask for AJ XI Anniversary and staff said it's already sold out!
laugh.gif

Carlo pare, im quite confused... aside from the III, IV & IX... THey also had the xi's anniversary? Thanks...
they released six pairs of the XI the other day..

Back
Top Bottom