Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

@irwin  this is how you play the game.. unfortunately! it's not about the money; it's not about the people you know.. it's a all bout Dedication.... that's the beauty of sneaker hunting  
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AirPressure

@irwin  this is how you play the game.. unfortunately! it's not about the money; it's not about the people you know.. it's a all bout Dedication.... that's the beauty of sneaker hunting  
happy.gif

thank you.

@irwin - call and visit the store regularly for newly released items. and most importantly, check this update thread..

Lebron VII CTK still available at BHS. not sure of the sizes left

Originally Posted by rookie77777

@irwin - call and visit the store regularly for newly released items. and most importantly, check this update thread..

Lebron VII CTK still available at BHS. not sure of the sizes left
I call, I visit, I check, but then ... anyway enough said.  thanks.

Originally Posted by Karbonized

Also we have to take into consideration that there a lot  of new shoe heads now than in 2007 or 2006. 

Word.
laugh.gif

I'm glad I'm retired from the game. These new shoeheads crack me up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

went to BHS  and ask for AJ XI Anniversary and staff said it's already sold out!
laugh.gif

sold out?!? they said they never had and never will have those. @%*?!

irwin dude,i feel your pain,man.i have been burned many a time brotha,i can't even begin to tell you half of the b.s. nike staff tell honest to goodness sneakerheads like us.i've lost track of how many times i gave out my phone number,wrote on their dang lists and held my breath in the hopes that they would really text to inform me about a particular drop.this is the business we're in though,man.we choose to be here.chin up bruh,there's plenty of releases coming up,you'll get yours soon enough.just my two cents.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

irwin dude,i feel your pain,man.i have been burned many a time brotha,i can't even begin to tell you half of the b.s. nike staff tell honest to goodness sneakerheads like us.i've lost track of how many times i gave out my phone number,wrote on their dang lists and held my breath in the hopes that they would really text to inform me about a particular drop.this is the business we're in though,man.we choose to be here.chin up bruh,there's plenty of releases coming up,you'll get yours soon enough.just my two cents.

thank you.

well said @btlgrnd. let that be the last though for irwin and let's move forward with the updates. one or two's enough. let's stick with the updates.

i hope parks still have pacman trainers in 9-10. ima drop by several stores today. np glorietta, im knockin on your door! vip card's honored, right?

@urban - Also, lots of PacMan trainers sa G4 when I was there yesterday. Some other shoes are also on sale.

Sir/s (question):
In order to get the so-called V.I.P. card, one has to purcahase from "any nike park outlet" - "any item" in said N.P. - am I right?

The purchases must accumulate up to twenty thousands pesos (P20,000) and must be evidenced by a receipt? am I right?

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Also we have to take into consideration that there a lot  of new shoe heads now than in 2007 or 2006. 

Word.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Word.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

These new shoeheads including me is probably the reason why Nike Phils. is bringing more heat in our shores because of the steady increase in demand in the past years.  

mad.gif
irwin wrote:

HOW?!  If you call them they will tell you "sir hindi pa po pwedeng ibenta at wala pang price".  Then if you call them again, "sir ubos na wala ng stock".   

i know exactly how you feel,bro. these people reserve the pairs for their "favorite" customers,or should i say "people with power"or the "eite". tsk tsk,palakasan lang talaga. this is what you call justice in the philippines hehehe. no matter,we'll have our time soon.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ed

Sir/s (question):
In order to get the so-called V.I.P. card, one has to purcahase from "any nike park outlet" - "any item" in said N.P. - am I right?

The purchases must accumulate up to twenty thousands pesos (P20,000) and must be evidenced by a receipt? am I right?
yes,that's right,but make sure that it's nike park, not stadium or forum because you can't combine reciepts,since they're different distributors
wink.gif

and once you get the VIP,it's good for life,unlike the VIP at stadium that you have to renew for a hundred bucks every year.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by crazyforkicks

mad.gif
irwin wrote:

HOW?!  If you call them they will tell you "sir hindi pa po pwedeng ibenta at wala pang price".  Then if you call them again, "sir ubos na wala ng stock".   

i know exactly how you feel,bro. these people reserve the pairs for their "favorite" customers,or should i say "people with power"or the "eite". tsk tsk,palakasan lang talaga. this is what you call justice in the philippines hehehe. no matter,we'll have our time soon.
smile.gif

Nikepark is owned by Green Tee, Inc., its your option if you want to file a complaint against these employees. Sana naririnig tayo ng owner ng Green Tee, Inc....

Back
Top Bottom