Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

@ballerdoc23- ganun! i dont get it, why do some np staff need to lie to us about the releases?! seriously man, nakakainis diba?  
mad.gif
 SMH  

Originally Posted by meds23

@ballerdoc23- ganun! i dont get it, why do some np staff need to lie to us about the releases?! seriously man, nakakainis diba?  
mad.gif
 SMH  

Yup you are right, it is really annoying especially if the shoe is on your wanted list, but that is how the game is being played ever since, and I'm afraid that it will stay like that . So if I were you I'll start building up connections too

Originally Posted by meds23

mad.gif
 SMH  
Ganyan talaga sir, if your are not a regular customer, most likely they would mislead you... Ilang beses na sa akin nangyari yan sa BHS... To think 10mins away lang ako sa kanila from my work place. Di pa binubuksan yun box nakareserve na yun mga pairs ng VIs... Tumawag ako nun, sabi ng girl na nakasagot na kakarating lang ng stocks punta na ko daw dun...  but when she asked my size, she said to check it muna. Then i overheard a guy saying that meron na kukuha niyan.... Im just  pissed off... I was just able to cop a pair sa NS ATC, last pair of sz. 9 the following day... 

AJ 1 Alpha Tinker Hatfield, priced at P6495 but I didn't bother to snap some pics because the colorway if fugly and I might have have nightmares after
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by monase

question.

ms vi or tinker alphas? im on the fence. im intrigued by the cw palette of the tinkers
IMO, I'd go for the VI, Mon. 
wink.gif

^^^^^
Mon go for ms6... not being biased or what but id go with it... Anyway i sent you an sms...

^Yeah, I too would go for the MS6s. I'll wait for some Black/Red, Black/White/Red of the Alpha 1s

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^^^^^
Mon go for ms6... not being biased or what but id go with it... Anyway i sent you an sms...

co sign on this pareng toots.

Thanks Ryan...

Anyway just a quick update... seems like all ms6 are "reserved" to all interested! Good luck peeps!

KBV - Bruce Lees, Aways, White/Red/Black in Nike Greenhills, wasn't able to ask the sizes though

got my w/b/r and aways KB V's from Podium awhile ago....both size 10.5
pimp.gif

They both look hot, I can't wait to ball in them!

When I went there around 3:30, they only had w/b/r, chaos, and aways. I think I heard that the BL's are sold out.

Still scattered sizes for the 3 colorways...I think the displays were a size 9 for each.

Dropped by Gateway as well (was on the way to watch PBA), and they had all 4 colorways I believe around 4:30....but when I passed by after the games, there were no more Aways on display.

Hope everyone that wants, gets to get a pair.

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

^Nope, the aways are already wiped out/ glad I already snagged mine earlier
you're talkin about np trinoma right? went there at around 9pm and i still saw the aways. not sure if they were reserved or not, but they were there.

NP GB3 630pm feb 5...

size 9 for the AJ II on display...broken sizes and some reserved accdg to the SA...

most of big sizes gone. on display are size 10s for the kobe Vs...

new CW for the trainer 1 low.

big sizes on display but SA said that there are a lot of them still. some are reserved...very nice case
smile.gif

^^
NP Southmall, a lot of the pairs are reserved. displays are size 10. 2pm feb 5.

NP BHS, a lot of size 8, 8.5 and 9 on display for the aways. most of the pairs for the other CWs are reserved or gone. MS VIs delivered late afternoon and most were reserved.

for more current updates call the stores early morning for the other np stores and lunch time for BHS...

^wow
eek.gif
 even NP southmall was able to get their stocks. i think that only means that the kb5s are everywhere.. hope everybody gets their pairs.
any news on the other CWs of the alpha1s? specially the breds?

Pareng Mon, MS6 nalang. Leather is on point, plus the basic colorway stands out. Gotta admit though, price is a bit steep...but I'm sure that ain't a problem for you, bro!
happy.gif

meron pala tayong thread na ganito. haha. sweet. did all the NP's get the MS6's. thinking about dropping by Ghills or Tri or Gateway... thanks!

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Pareng Mon, MS6 nalang. Leather is on point, plus the basic colorway stands out. Gotta admit though, price is a bit steep...but I'm sure that ain't a problem for you, bro!
happy.gif
you said it! leather is very nice, man.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by jmoney45

happy.gif
you said it! leather is very nice, man.
happy.gif

yup quality is on point, but did anyone notice the material used on the tongue with the logo part? when you look closely, its white is a diff white, more like bluish white. but overall still a great shoe.

^^^^^
Yes it has a little hue of light blue/nc blue i think...

Great updates jrjmd... seems like you'ev been around the metro yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom