Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

from a very reliable source (aka richong) aj6 motorsports already available in g4

EDIT:: might be available in bhs and moa as well. kindly call the aforementioned stores for confirmation.aj1 25th anniv pack (w/ metallic briefcase) might also be available in bhs or moa. sorry for the sketchy details i also receive a text from an unidentified number might be a staff from  MOA or BHS hehehehe

yup confirmed. aj6 available at g4. not sure if may release date. still has no price yet. i hope the same price as aj6 BR. or lower sana hehe

Oh man! I need those MS VI !!  Help!!!
eek.gif

NP Eastwood:

Away - sz 8 available, all other sizes reserved. smh I need a 10.5
Wht/black red - dami pa yatang sizes
Chaos - sz 11

I saw someone in the store wearing the DKs, very nice cw
eek.gif

tanong ko lang mga pre kung kailan release ng DK dito? or kung meron na kaya sa china non? thanks

AJ6 Motorsports also available at Park Rob Place Manila... I believe this includes AJII and AJI Silver Anniversary.....

Yikes!!! Mid of First Quarter pa lang and I am going to get my +!+ whooped by wifey

copped the BLs and Aways this morning in GB3. All 4 CWs were displayed. I'm not sure on the sizes. Asked the AJ1 25th anniversary edition, they are expecting it to drop some time next week. Staff is not sure of the price tag. Maybe the 7495 mentioned in the forum might be going price for this kicks.

i copped MS6 earlier tho i have to see it first before getting it
laugh.gif
 detail on the shoe was a lot nice in person.

8k for the motorsport 6 was kinda expected coz the retail on that is $175 while the Black Red was only at $150

aj2, chaos and wht/blk/red kobe 5 still available in NP gateway.

was finally able to cop a 10.5 of the aways. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Are the MS VI's worth it in person? Anyone got actual pics?
smile.gif

they are beautiful but not worth the price hike, but the leather feels real good imo

crappy iphone camera FTL!

bred vi > ms vi
but thats my opinion. still worth a second look and probably a cop

question.

ms vi or tinker alphas? im on the fence. im intrigued by the cw palette of the tinkers

Back
Top Bottom