Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

^Cop your pair na Pareng Toots!
wink.gif

@dengalang:sorry I could not reply to your pm , iPhone is messed up . PM me the sz that you need man I 'll try to help you

NP Rob Place Manila still has Chaos, BL and Red/White/Blue, for Chaos they have 8, 8.5 and 9 left, for the Red/White/Blue biggest left is 11, didn't able to check the sizes for BL

toots, just went to gb to see chard for some computer needs
happy.gif
saw your MS (montero sport) not your motorsports hehe

Originally Posted by kob323

Originally Posted by bulls90s

Thanks for the pics and updates guys!
pimp.gif
i like your avatar LOL one of the contestants in starstruck is my ex
pimp.gif
Yeah, she's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Sino ex mo dun? (Sorry for geting OT.)

Do some of y'all copped those 25th anniv 1s?

Just got my MS 6s at NP G4. Quality is on point. 7995 SRP. 10% VIP card applicable for the MS 6s. I think there are still plenty of stocks. Sz 9 on display for the MS 6s. They still have Chaos, BLs, Aways and White/Red/Black Kobe Vs on display. Better call them up for the size availability.

Are the motorsports VI selling as quick as the BR VI? just asking. just got mine. There are still a lot of pairs. probably due to the steeper price.

Question about the MS6, i know they aren't clear soles anymore but is it still possible for the soles to yellow?

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

^ guys, expect no immediate answer or update for now, I'm sure NT peeps are now making their rounds of the stores for their Kobe Vs....and the rest of the kicks that just arrived yesterday...

ooops, Mon making a real time update from the store...hahaha, pre, have you copped your pair/s now? February is looking like a Kobe month, will expect Lebrons to take March on...
Nope pare, not a kobe follower eh..What I coped was a Lebron VII ASG East CW....Yup, will wait for the cool grey pack and Akron CW of Lebron's...Let the Kobe heads enjoy for now...hehe..

the sole of the ms6 and the br6 kids are of the same material thank god i can hold the copped on ms6,i hope i can hold it with the anniv.1's ,so wifey wont get mad

i'm sure many of you got their pairs of ZKV. for those who still don't have, NP SM southmall only chaos, WR left. i just not sure what sizes they have. for the away CW. i think they only have 8.5 which is on display. for Festival, they only have chaos and WR. not sure about the size. i think g4 still has bigger sizes for BLs. No big sizes left for the aways. these are the stocks of the ff NPs as of 800PM.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FS: ZKV chaos sz 10. - P6995 (never worn)
RFS: just got hold of the away CW.

^ do not fight the urge pare. Come to the dark side
laugh.gif
Klan days Lang your wifey will be ok again and you still got your MOto 6 and Anniv Is

Originally Posted by azhul23

the sole of the ms6 and the br6 kids are of the same material thank god i can hold the copped on ms6,i hope i can hold it with the anniv.1's ,so wifey wont get mad

As long as you don't forget to consistently buy your wife flowers and stuff that makes a wife happy, I think you will be alright
roll.gif

congrats to those who got their pairs already

still patiently waiting for the DK and ASG to arrive...

^^^ I don't think it released here "yet" :smile: I think it's the Tinker hatfield edition that came out. Breds are a must have though

Back
Top Bottom