NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Congrats to Ryan, Mackie, Marcus and Carlo for their packs and to all the NT'ers as well!

Congrats as well to you guys who got your packs. You deserve em packs.
pimp.gif

Shout out to the guys ive met during the campout/release...

Igie00: Ryan nice to meet you bro great that you got to choose between packs.

Blackmambakb24: Carlo nice to meet you as well nice fits on those infrared premiums...

Marcuskicks: Marc, nice to meet you bro, glad you got your pack in your perfect fit.

Jeddah: Didnt get to meet you but wow great job in the camping out for being one of the first or first to be there...

Mackie: Didn get to meet you but good that you have a pack.

Fosshizzles: Mon heard that you already have you pack, good on you man.
happy.gif

Good day NT!
Pareng Swooshie aka Toots! haha! Congrats man! Happy to hear you got your pack as well. I just got lucky last Sat because it was a last minute schedule change made by LE Singapore and since I knew some staff there, they called me in the morning and when I arrived at 10AM, I was 10th in the line. The rest was history.
laugh.gif

^ Pareng Mon, huh? Pack? Me getting for myself? Nah just playin bro. Yeah damn i was really lucky man. I guess luck was with me and the rest of NT who goe theirs last sat...
glasses.gif
Thats good to hear Mon. Enjoy your day and your pack...
glasses.gif

History were made in the sneaker community in the Philippines.
pimp.gif
....thanks there will be a next time and many event is lining up for 2K9. Salamat sa Nike BHS for the courteous staff and management. All thumbs up forall you guys. Sa uulitin.

Originally Posted by igie00

congrats Toots! good to hear you got your size..

Ey Ryan, thanks bro. Much appreciated. Yeah im also greatful to have it at my perfect fit. Thanks gain and nice meeting you pare. Ingat.

Good noon NT!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Yeah it'll be the UNC and Chicago XX3s. No Premiers for now.

this would be great. thanks for the heads up sir kc. any info if these would be a gr or a limited release?

Footaction has FSR on those CDP XI/XII, i still hope i've got cash to spend on those.
smile.gif
Congrats to all those who grabbed one or two
happy.gif

HI fellow NT'er's.. I know it's a loong shot but can someone help me get those CDP's? Just in case some of you have extras. thanks!

Congrats to Ryan, Mackie, Marcus and Carlo for their packs and to all the NT'ers as well!

Marcuskicks: Marc, nice to meet you bro, glad you got your pack in your perfect fit.
nice to meet you too bro. congrats on getting your size too
happy.gif
til the next event NT. see yall soon.

congratulations to all the guys who got their pairs.. most especially to jedah (nice meeting you bro) and to all those who were true to the word"camp-out".. made my peace with everything that happened and ill just be hopeful that the pack would re-release come january..
smile.gif

see y'all in the up coming events
happy.gif

^ Carlo, get yours now. Haha! Saw your post on the other thread saying that you will pass up on this one. Wow, a week has not yet even passed by and there isanother possible source for spending. Whew... Hmm will i get or not? Hmm... Let me think first...
eyes.gif

^ Carlo, get yours now. Haha! Saw your post on the other thread saying that you will pass up on this one. Wow, a week has not yet even passed by and there is another possible source for spending. Whew... Hmm will i get or not? Hmm... Let me think first...
eyes.gif

hahaha.. pass on this one bro.. not really a fan of the xx3's.. hehehe.. unlike ryan which is sobrang adik sa xx3.. hehehe..
laugh.gif

^ Ah alright! Thought you like em that much. Ah so Ryan is an addict when it comes to XX3's? Haha! Well i guess he already has this colorway if im notmistaken. Haha! Ingat pareng Carlo.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

^ Carlo, get yours now. Haha! Saw your post on the other thread saying that you will pass up on this one. Wow, a week has not yet even passed by and there is another possible source for spending. Whew... Hmm will i get or not? Hmm... Let me think first...
eyes.gif

hahaha.. pass on this one bro.. not really a fan of the xx3's.. hehehe.. unlike ryan which is sobrang adik sa xx3.. hehehe..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not that much Pareng Carlo..
laugh.gif

^ Pareng Carlo, i just checked on your ebay account and im wondering how come i no longer see your CG 3's? Hmm i guess its now sold?

So it means your chicago XX3 is now somewhat funded? Haha!
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom