NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

maaaaan! what an intense release today! nothing like the mambas or the HD UWRs!! goes to show ya, MJ is still the king in the shoe game hahaha I got therearound 5am and was really psyched to see people actually campin' out haha the release was fun even if I didn't grab a pair, props to everyone who didthough, hope we get the KOBE IV venoms and other ZK4 limiteds!!

Thanks Mon! Heard you got yours too.
pimp.gif

I'm lucky to have the pack in my size.

30wqplf.jpg

2j5xeed.jpg

Some pics

2ilcv8p.jpg

21btyfp.jpg

vn0cib.jpg

24e9rnd.jpg

2mfmefb.jpg

e9yfrd.jpg

sq5i7l.jpg

Congrats to everyone who got their packs.

congrats to everyone who got their set's..

damn the release of that pack..was really tired after..nice to see you there Pareng Carlo, Mackie, Marc, Eugene, Swooshie, Jeddah, and Flashout..till next timeguys.

COngrats to Everyone who got their CDP's, I didn't go because i'm saving for the kobe 4's.. hehe..

congrats to those who coped the CDP's i didnt have that luck at rockwell. everyone was shocked because an impromptu raffle was held! and the unluckiest ofthem all, the SHOUT OUT GUY! may peace be with him this Christmas.
frown.gif

nice meeting you eugene_cruise and alvin
wink.gif

congrats again sa mga nanalo. ( pa burger na kayo!!!)
smile.gif

congrats to everyone who got their CDP 11/12's especially to ryan, carlo, mackie and mark
pimp.gif
too bad i'm out of town
smh.gif
should have joined you campedout last night
wink.gif

Same here.. no packs. Congratulations to those who got theirs! I heard that these packs will be dropping again next year?

Originally Posted by igie00

congrats to everyone who got their set's..

damn the release of that pack..was really tired after..nice to see you there Pareng Carlo, Mackie, Marc, Eugene, Swooshie, Jeddah, and Flashout..till next time guys.
Pareng Ryan...Big Props to you for hooking me up man... I forgot to thank you so here goes.

Big Thanks!
happy.gif

kamusta yung mga pogi dyan carlo, mac, mark, igie? bawi na ba yung tulog nyo? im sure kayakap nyo pa yan kagabi..hehe

anyway congrats din sa ibang napuyat dyan.. back to sleep muna ako..hehe

congrats to everybody!! that was one experience I WILL NEVER FORGET!!! inom na to! hahahaha

perfect year ender!!

nice to meet NT guys out there!!

im sorry for those who got pissed and wasnt able to get the pack...

great file of pics mackie! congrats for getting your pair, as well to your fellow NT crew there in BHS. im unlucky to get one in rockwell...

^^ Bilib ako sa tibay njyo mga pare! after 18 years of being swindled by michael jordan every year never thought that there are people more addicted to Nike/JBthan me hehehehe but of course some of the big timers here like crux and others from way back ,are way ahead of the game , but WOW just WOW at your willingnessand dedication in order get some shoes, just the thought of camping out is way to much for me now hahaha but congratulations to those who got their packs! hopeyou guys enjoy your shoes, and do wear them!

Nice pics mackiecorrea!

Well, I wanted to talk to any NTers who were present at the launch but I was little shy, so I just stood quiet the whole time. hehe. I was the one wearing theOakland A's hat if anyone wanted to know, which I doubt. Lol. Anyways, congratz again to everyone who got their packs!

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

^ Good to see you here again my man. Hope all is well with you.

CDP 11/12 = Crazy

eek.gif
Everything is fine crux, i'm forced just to lurk because often times i am at the hospital is using hospital computers to lurk this site,I'm a slave at UST hospital right now man and for the next couple of years. Dandy was telling me all the good stuff in NT nowadays . Hope i could attendsome of the future events of NT PI, and i hope my scheadule will allow me to.the NT PI family is growing , i hope it even gets bigger although it would meanmore competition for my coveted size thirteens!
laugh.gif

Congrats sa mga nakakuha ng CDP!!
happy.gif

Looks like di na ako magkakaroon ng AJ 11s.
frown.gif
Oh well, that's life.
laugh.gif

Congrats to all NT'ers who got their packs... 'twas truly a crazy release....

Much Thanks to Ryan, Carlo, Macky, Mark for the time and chat during my short stint at BHS, sorry guys I wanted to join you up but plan B was necessary and itpaid of dearly in order for me to get the pack... Hope we won't experience it again just for a shoe but hey, it was a very fun experience (or is it becauseI got a pack? Hehehe)

My wife and friend was shocked when we went to Rockwell early in the morning as people were trying to rip the door open as they saw us running towards NikeStadium even before the Mall opens. The release there was crazy and staff of Nike resorted to a raffle which my friend luckily won over 15 other guys for mysize. I was already with the NT peeps mentioned above when I got the very very very good news from my wife so I had to rush back to Rockwell to get my pack....Went back to BHS again and saw a guy rant over and saying bad things to the Nike staff....

Congrats to all who their packs.... It was well worth it, I was very tired yesterday as it only took us 7 misutes to go back to Rockwell from BHS.... rallydriver at work
happy.gif

AirGnot,

Nice meeting you too, it was one hell of a day there at Rockwell.... til next time dre, hope to see you again...

azhul,

Sorry to hear that Bro! hope you could get a pair.... I was very envious of you last friday when you broke the news to me....

Macky,

Nice pics!!

Back
Top Bottom