NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

the cdp was one of a hell experience.. big shout out to pareng ryan!!! and some fellow NTers.. mackie, marcus, flashout, jeddah.. hehehe.. nice also meetingyou eugine.. and swooshie.. hope you got your pack man! mon 2 cdp?!?! luphet!!! parang si pareng ryan... love the pack!!!

Don't worry fellas

Expect High St. to receive more pairs come January

Also be on the look out for more XX3s dropping soon

wink.gif

heard the the drops on January will be the re-issue on the 3/20 pack..or i might be wrong..

Pareng Eugene its all good even if the Chi's drop. And ohh, Yao Ming!! haha..kapit ka pa sa pinto ahh..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Yeah it'll be the UNC and Chicago XX3s. No Premiers for now.
Wow!
eek.gif
JB just keep dropping em bombs in PI...2009 - anotherexpensive year but I am retiring already...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Congrats to Ryan, Mackie, Marcus and Carlo for their packs and to all the NT'ers as well!

Congrats as well to you guys who got your packs. You deserve em packs.
pimp.gif

Shout out to the guys ive met during the campout/release...

Igie00: Ryan nice to meet you bro great that you got to choose between packs.

Blackmambakb24: Carlo nice to meet you as well nice fits on those infrared premiums...

Marcuskicks: Marc, nice to meet you bro, glad you got your pack in your perfect fit.

Jeddah: Didnt get to meet you but wow great job in the camping out for being one of the first or first to be there...

Mackie: Didn get to meet you but good that you have a pack.

Fosshizzles: Mon heard that you already have you pack, good on you man.
happy.gif

Good day NT!

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

the cdp was one of a hell experience.. big shout out to pareng ryan!!! and some fellow NTers.. mackie, marcus, flashout, jeddah.. hehehe.. nice also meeting you eugine.. and swooshie.. hope you got your pack man! mon 2 cdp?!?! luphet!!! parang si pareng ryan... love the pack!!!
^ Carlo, nice meeting you guys as well. Love your pack man... Well i can only say that i was damn lucky man. Even if i was the 3rd to the last inline. Damn im just lucky 101%.

Good day NT!

this release was pretty damn intense. didnt get a pack but the experience itself was pretty fun. good meeting jeddah and flashout and some other guys at BHS.also good meeting the folks over at nike forum in greenhills, even though some trickery went down. overall very enjoyable and tiring at the same time.

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Congrats to Ryan, Mackie, Marcus and Carlo for their packs and to all the NT'ers as well!

pimp.gif

Blackmambakb24: Carlo nice to meet you as well nice fits on those infrared premiums...

Marcuskicks: Marc, nice to meet you bro, glad you got your pack in your perfect fit.

Jeddah: Didnt get to meet you but wow great job in the camping out for being one of the first or first to be there...

happy.gif

Good day NT!
Pareng Swooshie aka Toots! haha! Congrats man! Happy to hear you got your pack as well. I just got lucky last Sat because it was a last minuteschedule change made by LE Singapore and since I knew some staff there, they called me in the morning and when I arrived at 10AM, I was 10th in the line. Therest was history.
laugh.gif

the cdp was one of a hell experience.. big shout out to pareng ryan!!! and some fellow NTers.. mackie, marcus, flashout, jeddah.. hehehe.. nice also meeting you eugine.. and swooshie.. hope you got your pack man! mon 2 cdp?!?! luphet!!! parang si pareng ryan... love the pack!!!
^ Carlo, nice meeting you guys as well. Love your pack man... Well i can only say that i was damn lucky man. Even if i was the 3rd to the last in line. Damn im just lucky 101%.

Good day NT!

already unds my XII's yesterday.. wore it on my son's christening... hehehe.. did you got your size?

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Yeah it'll be the UNC and Chicago XX3s. No Premiers for now.
Wow!
eek.gif
JB just keep dropping em bombs in PI...2009 - another expensive year but I am retiring already...
frown.gif

retiring?!?! hmm...
ohwell.gif
Fo sho!
laugh.gif
Not getting any younger.. Need to save some doughpre.
happy.gif
But seeing all the AJ1's dropping next year, I got confusedagain
frown.gif

pimp.gif

happy.gif

Good day NT!
Pareng Swooshie aka Toots! haha! Congrats man! Happy to hear you got your pack as well. I just got lucky last Sat because it was a last minute schedule change made by LE Singapore and since I knew some staff there, they called me in the morning and when I arrived at 10AM, I was 10th in the line. The rest was history.
laugh.gif

^ Pareng Mon, huh? Pack? Me getting for myself? Nah just playin bro. Yeah damn i was really lucky man. I guess luck was with me and the rest of NT who goetheirs last sat...
glasses.gif
Thats good to hear Mon. Enjoy your day and yourpack...
glasses.gif

^ Carlo, nice meeting you guys as well. Love your pack man... Well i can only say that i was damn lucky man. Even if i was the 3rd to the last in line. Damn im just lucky 101%.

Good day NT!

already unds my XII's yesterday.. wore it on my son's christening... hehehe.. did you got your size?

Thats great to hear. But of course! So i should be congratulating you twice. Congratulations to the christening of your little boy and congratulations to yougetting your share blessing!
glasses.gif

My size? Can i just say yes perfect 11 man. Didnt expect it really considering i was almost last inline for the alotted pairs...
glasses.gif

Kelan lalabas yung ZK4 sa atin? especially the All - White ones? i plan on using them for casual wear LOL

haha! Nice! Maganda ba tignan pre? I will release the 12's. For some reasons, I can't see myself wearin them. Well, to each hisown.
laugh.gif

D moko ininvite ah. hehe Congrats once again pre. Inuman blues pala dapat yun!
roll.gif

nadesico86 man.. it was nice meeting you, i hope i could help you out if you just came a day earlier.. but you how things work in our own crazy world huhhh...

Back
Top Bottom