NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^ Miko bro, i know you will get yours pare. Im pretty sure of that. By the way as mentioned earlier the chicago xx3s are now available in bhs. Went there last night and they still have my size and your size. Get yours na if ever you still dont have them. Ingat.
glasses.gif
got those aj23 bulls already from ebay at a much higer price. nike bhs said they weren't dropping those. even the uncs. i'll probably get a 2nd pair. thanks, bro!

^ Ohh... thats sad, but hey atleast you already got yous. You're big time naman! Haha! Just kidding anyhow... Great pickup still on those Chicagos...

Good day NT!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Miko, what was your number in line during the 11/12 CDP release? 'cause I heard from a Nike employee that the previous number system was going to be honored and those who didn't get their pairs last time would be prioritized? Like those from #34 onwards.. This is just hearsay though, no confirmations.
smile.gif
i was # 34, bro. still got my # and im on the list, too. hehehe

I saw at the NIke BHS (finally arrived at the Mecca of sneakerheads!)...

Great Kicks that I saw...

AJ XX3 Bulls P9495
Zoom MVP orange/black P5495
Kobe IV Carpe Diem P7000
Some CDP's

Didnt ask the sizes because we were kinda on a rush...

hey guys, im new to the forums hehe. anyways i just wanted to inquire if there's any news on the eggplant foamposites dropping in PI. tnx!
smile.gif

Welcome to NT emilyoh11!! I have no idea if the eggplants would drop. Just keep on checking this thread for any updates from other members.

Originally Posted by monase

will there be a camp out again if the cdp's restock?

most sought after shoe in the world? at retail? hmmmm... lemme guess... uhhhh.... HELL YEAH!
happy.gif

as of 9pm no good feedback from BHS reg. cdp 11/12

im kissing it goodbye in about 4 days from now..time to buy again the ps3

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

lets wait for the CDP 11/12 restocking!

hmm no feeds till 8pm from BHS...slowly kissing the dreams goodbye
embarassed.gif

FS: Nike Hyperdunk Kobe Home Lakers colorway size 9.5 - 7.5k

I don't think the Premiers are dropping. If they were, they would have dropped last month to coincide with the US release just like the Titaniums did. Washoping for that though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Originally Posted by gijace

Anyone know when will the XX3 Premieres drop?
Jan 26, Nike BHS
Is this confirmed info?? If yes, then this is great news!!! I thought I would retire by December 2008 but it looks like I would have to defer tilend of this month
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom