NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

I assume the 11/12 restock never happened?

That would be great news for the Premier XX3 to drop in BHS....

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Originally Posted by gijace

Anyone know when will the XX3 Premieres drop?
Jan 26, Nike BHS
get the fudge outta here!for real?if it is indeed true,in the words of former chicago bulls guard randy brown "what time is it?raffle timewooo!"

I just called BHS and they said that the restock of 11/12 MAY HAPPEN, but they are not sure WHEN, and they are not sure too, of when the Chalk VI will beavailable and they are NOT REALLY SURE of the PREMIERs... They said, just call them for updates!

^
laugh.gif

^^Hahaha

I just called BHS and they said that the restock of 11/12 MAY HAPPEN, but they are not sure WHEN, and they are not sure too, of when the Chalk VI will be available and they are NOT REALLY SURE of the PREMIERs... They said, just call them for updates!

Labo nila, you call them up one day and they tell you dates. Call them the next day hindi na sure.
Oh well...they said they are not sure of the White Kobe IV yet Nike Park Sta Lu already got their stocks for this Saturday's release.

we are the hopefuls...no camping out..just plain droping by,,,been doing this twice since jan. 6, 09

Originally Posted by azhul23

we are the hopefuls...no camping out..just plain droping by,,,been doing this twice since jan. 6, 09
haha! congrats bro! napadaan lang, hehe that's great! congrats din taken24 and normanesque

Back
Top Bottom