NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

gishtar - great updates bro! been wanting to cop the west huarache

If I may add, these are also available in Nike Forum, GH.

Kinda torn between the West Huarache and Nowitzki
eyes.gif

Have seen the Zoom Kobe IV all-star and IMHO, the white shoe laces were quite off.

Zoom Lebron Six all-star is pretty cool.

Anyway, BHS has the ff already (aside from the All-Stars):

AJ 1 Retro High Black/Max Orange-White
344613-061.jpg

IIRC... P5,995
BHS crew won't sell me the all-stars. Was about to cop this one but I didn't like the material used.

[h2]Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro - Father's Day (White / Dark Charcoal - Tweed)[/h2]
21.jpg

P5,495

IMHO, this is much better
happy.gif

Btw, Jordan 2009 also available.

Originally Posted by bulls90s

Saw the Infrared 1s in Trinoma. They are
pimp.gif
devil.gif

They're no longer infrareds...they've changed it to Max Orange hehe...a lot has been complaining about this. But looks ok IMO

Oo nga pala, naging Max Orange yung color niya. Haha. At least it's no longer the patent one.

been gone for a minute,saw the max orange 1's and jordan 2k9's or 2009's or whatever the hell you wanna call them at trinoma.someone clearly triedon the 09's and seeing the toebox area crease up like tommy lee jones' face made me think long and hard where Jb gets their leather/materials from.theshoe clearly does not reflect its $190 price tag.

dirk's kicks gets worse & worse each year.
laugh.gif

benthugs-did you actually see the lebron vi all stars at bhs?just to get it straight,i kinda got crossed up there

indeed very expensive. skip valentines sure they will understand
roll.gif
Love those1's perfect for valentines.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

been gone for a minute,saw the max orange 1's and jordan 2k9's or 2009's or whatever the hell you wanna call them at trinoma.someone clearly tried on the 09's and seeing the toebox area crease up like tommy lee jones' face made me think long and hard where Jb gets their leather/materials from.the shoe clearly does not reflect its $190 price tag.

dirk's kicks gets worse & worse each year.
laugh.gif
'sup, bro? i was @ trinoma this afternoon and tried them aj2009s. felt good.....just not feelin' it. nice box, though. anyway, i waswearing aj white cement PHLYs. maybe i was the one you saw trying them 2009s.

wow max orange ..i said im retiring after the 11/12...ohh myy your growing on me..deym deym...lol

Thinkin' 'bout this today when i was in Trinoma... Still thinkin'... To buy or not to buy? Hmmm...
eyes.gif

a26156ef36fb9ca709bf51522adf4825a33865f.jpg

dc8259ce87366f2994ba779369e350a913f0f3e.jpg

What do you think mga pards?
happy.gif

dont sleep on the max orange guys..hope all nt peeps wanting those could copped before the resellers buy them off the shelves...No hate on the resellers..Thatsthe shoegame...You copped, you rock, you stock, you sell...

Back
Top Bottom