NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

@i3asuncion.. go for it.. even if those are skyhigh like my 94s.. its still hot..
pimp.gif

^Nike Park Trinoma will release them tomorrow...

Seen them...

CW of Lebron All Star is the same as the CW of the Huarache 09 all star (P7+++.00)
CW of Kobe IV is the same as the CW of the 09 Hyperdunks all star (didn't ask for the price)...

Hope this helps

^^Thanks BlackMamba24, just been thinkin' of Jordan and Nike Future Releases, that's why nahihirapang bilhin ang AJ1 Max Orange... Hehehe... Like the1/2 cent (Penny Fan kasi bro, hehehe)...

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

^^Thanks BlackMamba24, just been thinkin' of Jordan and Nike Future Releases, that's why nahihirapang bilhin ang AJ1 Max Orange... Hehehe... Like the 1/2 cent (Penny Fan kasi bro, hehehe)...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

been gone for a minute,saw the max orange 1's and jordan 2k9's or 2009's or whatever the hell you wanna call them at trinoma.someone clearly tried on the 09's and seeing the toebox area crease up like tommy lee jones' face made me think long and hard where Jb gets their leather/materials from.the shoe clearly does not reflect its $190 price tag.

dirk's kicks gets worse & worse each year.
laugh.gif
'sup, bro? i was @ trinoma this afternoon and tried them aj2009s. felt good.....just not feelin' it. nice box, though. anyway, i was wearing aj white cement PHLYs. maybe i was the one you saw trying them 2009s.
i was there 5 mins after they opened.i saw the display and it looked baaaad..im guessing one of the employees tried them on.

kobe IV all stars and lebron VI all stars, max orange 1s, jordan 2009 (white) and jumpman elite 2009 (black) are available at nike park BHS.

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

hmm.. ill go for the AJ 1 Retro High Black/Max Orange-White ...wohooo!!!
Yown oh! hahaha! Nice one pareng Carlo... Buti ka pa. yaman yaman...
glasses.gif

If this were mids, I'll cop them in a heartbeat.
I'll check them personally first...

Thanks for all the updates

Originally Posted by foshizzles

glasses.gif

yaman yaman?!?! si ryan yun..
roll.gif

go get it na pareng mon!

Originally Posted by foshizzles

glasses.gif

yaman yaman?!?! si ryan yun..
roll.gif

go get it na pareng mon!
Haha! di na muna siguro. Retire na ako eh.
eyes.gif

Nadamay nnmn ako dito Pareng Carlo..
grin.gif

Btw guys, how's the quality on those Max Orange 1's??

Originally Posted by igie00

Nadamay nnmn ako dito Pareng Carlo..
grin.gif

Btw guys, how's the quality on those Max Orange 1's??
laugh.gif
'Sup Pareng Ryan? hehe
Bili na! Di na ako pwede...Gotta move on to more important things in life na...hehe

how much are kobe iv's again?

quality on the max orange 1's is pretty sad.the uppers are made out of a nylon-like material.i dunno how these'll hold up.the damn wings logo lookslike it's been ironed on.

how much are kobe iv's again?

quality on the max orange 1's is pretty sad.the uppers are made out of a nylon-like material.i dunno how these'll hold up.the damn wings logo looks like it's been ironed on.

for real tony?!?! hmmm..
embarassed.gif

seriously.just let the kids have this one.there are lots of retro's coming out later in the year that is worth the dough.true blue 3's on augustanyone?

I copped the max orange AJ1's earlier and wore them to a party right away. They're real neck-breakers and IMHO, the quality of the nylon is good'cause I accidentally spilled a couple of drinks on them yet the nylon just repelled the liquid off
happy.gif
S'all good
happy.gif

seriously.just let the kids have this one.there are lots of retro's coming out later in the year that is worth the dough.true blue 3's on august anyone?

Yeah waiting for this release..hope the quality doesnt suck, but yeah I guess I'll just have to buy more angelus/leather paint lol

Back
Top Bottom