NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Thats the only one i like..MP crest t shirt...those shoes nikes's kobe lebron are waste of money...i'd rather go for OG's and buy 1 beaters wouldbe enough..

gihstar -thanks sa mga pics
pimp.gif

i3asuncion - BUMILI kana..
pimp.gif

btw may balita ba sa zk4 del sol? thanks..
embarassed.gif

The max orange 1s look alright but I'm still waiting and saving on future JB and Nike releases. Nike Phils please release the Air Griffey here. Peace!

the jordan 1 max orange looks alright...the tp huarche is nice! anyone knows if the allstar hyperdunks will be available here?

just got home from trinoma.i could not resist the all stars man.i like the lebrons better.interestingly,michelle who helped me get my pairs over therementioned they only received 18 pairs of the lebrons & kobes each.the kobes have been outselling the lebrons and i believe they only have a sz 9 left.irepeatedly heard the staff say they were gonna hold them for a certain "sir alan".i think we know who that dude is
happy.gif

353977247.jpg

353977244.jpg

hey maxtempo96,

we both got the kobe 4 allstar from the same lady, hehe.. michelle, also reserved my carpe diems..

back to updates,

jordan 2009, AJ1 max orange, Air maxspot up (west all star), Huarache 09 (east and west allstar), Huarache 09 TP are available on trinoma..

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

this is my first post also copped zoom kobe IV all-star at glorieta 4 with 10% VIP discount total price is 6,295.
wink.gif
Welcome to NT bro. Good cop!

saw the new AJ 09 and max Orange 1's @ g4 today. i was planning to cop the new 1's. but it felt a bit odd.. cant remember the last AJ that was made ofnylon..imho the color looks off too...so i passed hehehe.. even saw a NTer there i forgot his name but he was kind enough to chat with me... Kobe LebronHuarache all stars look nice..

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

just got home from trinoma.i could not resist the all stars man.i like the lebrons better.interestingly,michelle who helped me get my pairs over there mentioned they only received 18 pairs of the lebrons & kobes each.the kobes have been outselling the lebrons and i believe they only have a sz 9 left.i repeatedly heard the staff say they were gonna hold them for a certain "sir alan".i think we know who that dude is
happy.gif

353977247.jpg

353977244.jpg
was supposed to get them today.. but our fencing competition prevented me from picking that size 9.. ill get them first thing tomrw!
roll.gif

congrats to those who got their pairs!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom