NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Stick with the updates.
laugh.gif
NT chatroom!
roll.gif

ei guys i just want to ask if there such thing as AJ 1 mid? the max orange is a high right? but how about the father's day and the alpha? thanks for thehelp!

^Yup, there are AJ 1 Mids.

The Father's Day 1s and the Alphas are Mids while the Max Orange 1s are Highs.

^ i see, that's why the orange max looks a bit off when paired with shorts. what about the one will smith is wearin' during his hancock film? is that amid also?

hehehe ...yep the backstrap is reversible.. sinubukan ko kanina ...hehe
anyway more updates... but not basketball kicks ...

^ Thanks for the photo and update gishtar. Glad that you always have a visual aid when you update NT.

Good day to all and advance Happy Valentines, good luck as well for tonights event at Bonifacio High Street. Ingat.

benthugs,

G4 has 3/20, 4,19 and 5/18

Trinoma has 5/18 and 4/19 only

BHS has 9/14 (last pair sz9 ata) , 3/20, 5/18, and 4/19

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

@gishtar: the heel straps are reversible. Those are one and the saem shoes, owner just fliped them over.
I tried this on my uwr 6's last night
laugh.gif
they look wayyybetter now astig!

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

benthugs,

Thanks EugeneCruise! Foolish enough to expect for the carmines
roll.gif

Originally Posted by benthugs

benthugs,

Thanks EugeneCruise! Foolish enough to expect for the carmines
roll.gif

Hahaha.... The 6/17 was the last CDP wherein you can get multiple pairs kaya it was wholesaled by the reseller.... I was fortunate enough to get a pair and wasat the same time the reseller bought 12 pairs.

Sickchasedsam,

I saw a 9.5 on display at Trinoma and a 12 in G4. Wasn't able to ask for sizes coz I won't get it din naman... pag napasyal ulit G4 or Trinoma, willask for avail sizes... was interested on the 3/20 which was not on sale unlike in Subic Outlet.

I saw a 9.5 on display at Trinoma and a 12 in G4. Wasn't able to ask for sizes coz I won't get it din naman... pag napasyal ulit G4 or Trinoma, will ask for avail sizes... was interested on the 3/20 which was not on sale unlike in Subic Outlet.
Just to clarify, size 12 for CDP 4/19?

Pareng Eugene, those 9/14's are sz9's? hmnnnn... would you happen to know if they might be on sale as well? salamat!

Back
Top Bottom