NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^The new release JB shorts (Black red design and White ala bulls design) go for 1,695.

Now back to regular programming...

Saw this AF1 Supremes (PHP8,195) last night at Park G4....

2m7amqa.jpg

And the Am90's and Cortez Flywire

2s659b5.jpg

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Yes, just present your receipts that collectively add up to 20k, and they'll ask you to fill up a short form.
smile.gif
100 pesos processing fee. You'll get your card within 2-4 weeks. For Stadium, you just need 15k worth of receipts.
smile.gif
Thanks for the info man. Gotta make more purchases to collect receipts. hahahahaha. Too damn lazy to get me a VIP card. Honestly, I didn'tknow I can avail of it.

Originally Posted by azhul23

@regarding the vip card
some of you need to figure it out, it boils down to good PR,,public relations make wonders..time to reflect guys..why do some nike park reps. go trippin, maybe the problem is within us...makisama ka lang, maki tao.

@the haters
practice PR, you keep on adapting the hate style in the JB forums..you haters need to understand that everything has a purposed, the reason for the tripple copped post is to make a point that, the max orange is a coppable shoe IMHO, so im just inspiring some on the 50/50 side..but i guess chubacablaster went to harvard to study Human emotions, and so he concluded that im showwing off..Chillax bro..you keep on lobbying hate against me...aint that a gay thing?lol

i know that this is nike park updates , some dudes also post photos of their multiple copped,and i respect that, cause they have reasons for doin that.

i feel you man....take it easy, not all is as broad-minded as you....but buying 3 pairs...hahahaha..planning to use it as your "uniform"? where didyou purchase it, trinoma?

Pareng Ryan,

Yup! Very tempting last night... good thing I was with my wife medyo napigilan hehehe.... Ganda kasi lalo ng ng sole nya...

Some branches accepts receipts that reflect discounted purchses some don't. I didn't know that there was a processing fee..

air jordan 1 max orange... no comment!
roll.gif

damn 100 php processing fee for a VIP card?!?! thats the first time i heard about it.. common nike pi..

@eugene - ipanabili mo na sana kay misis.
smile.gif

^ Eugene, thanks for the update regarding the shorts. Appreciate it.

Anyway regarding the 100 processing fee i thinks its a new policy of some sort? Or probably due to recession the 100 pesos is for the card. As i never wascharge anything for the vip card.

Also if im not mistaken thats 20k in a year worth of purchases. I think you cannot combine 2008 and 2009 purchases to accumulate 20k and request for the card.AFAIK lang.

Good day NT!

Carlo,

I wish I could ask her kaso she gave me my advanced V-Day gift... CDP 10/13 kaya di na ko makahirit pa eh...

Swooshie,

No problem... I want both shorts... hehehe

Just to share how I got my VIP card...

Most of it were accumulated receipts up to 20k including discounted items. Guys from Podium were quite considerate. No processing fee (last year), I am notaware of the current policy.

You guys might wanna check 'em out.

Anyway, thanks a lot Nike!

Yeah Pareng Eug, those 3M Supremes are really nice..Had to get' em right away when it was released last July 07 if I remember correctly.. Go get your pairna kc..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by igie00

Yeah Pareng Eug, those 3M Supremes are really nice..Had to get' em right away when it was released last July 07 if I remember correctly.. Go get your pair na kc..
happy.gif

Nice! So last year ka pa meron pareng Ryan. Anyway if i may ask worth it ba for 8k+? All i need is an answer then im off to glorietta, if its still available.Haha! Although, im no sure if ive seen this before and it is now an old stock.
glasses.gif

I got those last July 07 Pareng Toots, I think BHS was the only store who had them before.. Yea those AF1's are worth it imo, they used good leather onthose 3m supremes.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Carlo,

I wish I could ask her kaso she gave me my advanced V-Day gift... CDP 10/13 kaya di na ko makahirit pa eh...

Swooshie,

No problem... I want both shorts... hehehe
eugene, swerte mo naman kay misis!
smile.gif
ako wala pa! max orangena lang kaya pareng ryan...
roll.gif
want to check those shorts.. hmmm...

Carlo,

Nine West Bag and shoes kapalit... huhuhu.... pero lamang pa din ako kasi above retail nya nakuha yung CDP eh...

Ryan,

Alam ko nga matagal na ito eh kaya nagulat lang ako meron pa.... and your right the leather is very nice.... but its almost 2 year old and yet wala pangdiscount...

^ Ryan, thanks for the info man. Hope they have my size for af1's. Actually ive seen this before na pala, i just dont look at it that much.

^ Eugene, wow thats just a great vday gift. Good on you and also to your wife. Anyhow yeah they still run for retail and no dicount. Probably because they are"Supremes". Haha!

Ill check them shorts later...

Just to clear up that 100 peso processing fee question, that's the policy for Nike Stadium Powerplant.
smile.gif
I just assumed that perhaps it was the same forPark as well, but I guess not
smile.gif
Forgive me for the confusion guys
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

eugene, swerte mo naman kay misis!
smile.gif
ako wala pa! max orange na lang kaya pareng ryan...
roll.gif
want to check those shorts.. hmmm...
Maxorange, ingat pare!
laugh.gif

What shorts are you guys referring to? The AJF6 black shorts??

Just to clarify...

Nike Park is just 20k worth of accumulated receipts in a year (I think, for example you have a receipt of Dec 08 and you want it to include in your line-up of2009 receipts that COULD BE negotiable... but this info needs clearing up) - straight up - for the VIP card. NO RENEWALS.

On the other hand, Stadium USED TO have a quota of only 10k plus 150 pesos procession and registration fee. So I guess now they've traded the places forthe 0s and 5s.

And that's that.

Ryan,

Yup! I think its the Black Fusion shorts coz merong metal emblem ng AF-J eh...

Mon,

That's the on kaso the one available here is the white one which for me is better.. lalo na pag binili mo yung Black AJF shorts saka white na ganyan...both PHP1,695 here

Back
Top Bottom