NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

foshizzles, thanks for the pic. I think I saw the white cw of that shorts @ BHS
smile.gif

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Any idea if the vip card can be used for this one?

yes you can
wink.gif

Thanks buddy. Confirmed on this one as i just called 3 parks namely glorietta, gb3 and bhs. Good evening NT!

@REVELATION218: Pareng Bong nice noh. how many are you picking up?

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

Any idea if the vip card can be used for this one?

yes you can
wink.gif

Thanks buddy. Confirmed on this one as i just called 3 parks namely glorietta, gb3 and bhs. Good evening NT!

@REVELATION218: Pareng Bong nice noh. how many are you picking up?
kuha na pareng toots!
laugh.gif
looks nice and clean!

gishtar: Looking at your pics, it looks as if the straps are reversible? I can't tell though, haven't seen them in person yet. haha:smile:

also saw the white/red lebron vi at trinoma.what i'd like to know is how do you reverse the heel strap?personally,i think its a nice touch.i'mlovin' the 3m but the leather looks suspect.i forgot to check the inside tab,someone care to post pics?

^
@gishtar: the heel straps are reversible. Those are one and the saem shoes, owner just fliped them over.

@carlo and mon: Yup very nice and clean mga pare. Regarding on copping them. I went say yes or no, but ito na lang. "Basta may red, i like". Haha!

@maxtempo96: Pareng tony, since the heel strap is sort of sewed along with a flexible garter to the shoe. You can just twist it and flip the strap in anopposite manner. You will see the garter flex but this is covered by the heel of the shoe. Regarding leather quality its the normal lebron 6 leather but forsome reason it creases easily most especially if you have a wide foot. Thats in my case.

On a duffernet not, shorts look good in person, IMHO.

Good day NT.

^ Mon, yes saw it held it tried it. Well considered cop is very relative since we may have different taste. Anyway its your typical lebron 6 with red and whiteon it. Leather quality is similar to the first release black/white/red and uwr. Creases easily in my opinion but comfy. (well shoes are meant to crease,right?). Im likeing this shoe because of the red accents, not because its lebron or its made out of 3m or something. Just the red and im very much good withit... Haha!

Back
Top Bottom