NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Wow, that was fast. I was there around 2-%$#. I even tried on the size 9 on display hahaha:smile:
hahaha! bro, after you tried it on, then i dropped by, bought that size 9 for my friend in the office! too bad we did'nt meet!
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

HEADS up: rumor'd a Limited drop of 14pairs ONLY of KRYPTONATE - foams...BHS where else..hihi

Airgnot2324: Wow, Sayang bro! I would have said hi 'cause I still remember you from the Chaos event haha
happy.gif

Azhul23: That's gonna be BIG, IF ever. NT party for sure. haha! *fingers crossed*

hindi na ba magkakaroon ng del sols sa NIKE park? I really want a pair of those..pero ang mahal lang kasi. P6995. My brother told me na madali daw masira angNIKE shoes..kaya nagdadalawang isip ako nung una. sabi rin sakin na it's not worth it daw to buy basketball shoes worth 7k daw. comments guys?

^^most probably they'd restock since its a general release and if you're not comfortable with the idea of it (basketball shoes worth 7k), i dont thinkyou should get it because there would always be that feeling at the back of your head on what you couldve done with the money instead.. i myself think thekobe's are expensive at 7k, but it made me happy and i cant really put a price on that. besides there are other shoes out there that are cheaper ifyou're just looking for something to wear.. just my two cents.. hope this helps..

Thanks manilaboy. =) If I can get a discount on those shoes, I'll probably get a pair..that is IF I get a discount. My brother once told me that I shouldprobably get the shoes..para makalimutan ko na at matuwa na ako. haha. Is there a possibility that I can get a discount on those del sols/kobe IVs even ifthose shoes are brand new?

^ welcome to NT bro. indeed expensive, even more expensive if your collecting alot of NTer would agreed to that
happy.gif
. imo sigs are for collecting and casual walks only. if you are looking forshoes to play ball in outlet stores is your bestfriend.

Originally Posted by jason16

^ welcome to NT bro. indeed expensive, even more expensive if your collecting alot of NTer would agreed to that
happy.gif
. imo sigs are for collecting and casual walks only. if you are looking for shoes to play ball in outlet stores is your bestfriend.
thanks for the warm welcome bro haha
smile.gif
I really want those kobe IVs for basketball. Honestly, I've never changed my basketball shoes since Iwas in high school..still wearing the same pair of shoes. already banged. kaya i'm really planning to buy a new pair.

Originally Posted by Xavier7

Thanks manilaboy. =) If I can get a discount on those shoes, I'll probably get a pair..that is IF I get a discount. My brother once told me that I should probably get the shoes..para makalimutan ko na at matuwa na ako. haha. Is there a possibility that I can get a discount on those del sols/kobe IVs even if those shoes are brand new?

no problem, yup you could get a discount using nike vip cards just like what they said, though in my opinion id use those shoes for basket right away to tryout the new techs on the shoe and make it worth the money i spent on it. give the shoe the love it deserves, drop 61 with it
roll.gif

@i3asuncion : I don't have NIKE park VIP card eh. But my brother told me he knew someone from NIKE daw. iccontact daw niya. But thanks for the info aboutthe VIP card. Will ask the employees about it haha.
@benthugs: Exact size I was looking for hahaha. But I can't go to far places..still have classes.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Thanks manilaboy. =) If I can get a discount on those shoes, I'll probably get a pair..that is IF I get a discount. My brother once told me that I should probably get the shoes..para makalimutan ko na at matuwa na ako. haha. Is there a possibility that I can get a discount on those del sols/kobe IVs even if those shoes are brand new?

no problem, yup you could get a discount using nike vip cards just like what they said, though in my opinion id use those shoes for basket right away to try out the new techs on the shoe and make it worth the money i spent on it. give the shoe the love it deserves, drop 61 with it
roll.gif
HAHA I'm planning to! But I still don't have the shoes. If I get a pair, I'd drop more than 61 points with it
roll.gif
Btw, how does it feel to wear those del sols anyway? is it REALLY worth themoney?

no problem, yup you could get a discount using nike vip cards just like what they said, though in my opinion id use those shoes for basket right away to try out the new techs on the shoe and make it worth the money i spent on it. give the shoe the love it deserves, drop 61 with it
roll.gif
HAHA I'm planning to! But I still don't have the shoes. If I get a pair, I'd drop more than 61 points with it
roll.gif
Btw, how does it feel to wear those del sols anyway? is it worth the money?

feels softer than i expected, i broke out the del sols today and they are way soft, if you are getting them, try them on first because they are narrow aroundthe toebox, i use 10.5 for my zkiv and a 10 for my 81 zk1 since the latter is wider

@Xavier7, go for lebronVI Triple Blacks. looks indestructable, looks great in any basketball uniform,hindi mablis madumihan. and most importantly remember toplay like lebron
happy.gif

@jason16: At first, gusto ko talaga ng LeBron VI, kaso it's waaaaay more expensive than Kobe IVs
laugh.gif
Pero have tried on a pair before..Yep, matibay nga pero ansakit sa paa
laugh.gif

@monase: really? Sabi nila I should get a size/half size smaller than my usual size? So it will fit my feet..Sige sige, thanks for the info monase
happy.gif
I'll definitely put that in mind. (hopefully I can still get one. If not,i'll wait til the next release of the kobe IVs
mad.gif
)

roll.gif
roll.gif
Btw, how does it feel to wear those del sols anyway? is it REALLY worth the money?
honestly, i dont think its(zkiv, lbjvi, etc.) worth the money for 7k, its a luxury really.. you can get performance basketball shoes at a cheaperprice, but if it makes you feel better, well you cant really put a price on that
smile.gif

as for the sizing, i got one with my regular size, all shoes feel pretty tight at first, but they loosen up once you've used them.. hope this helps

roll.gif
roll.gif
Btw, how does it feel to wear those del sols anyway? is it REALLY worth the money?
honestly, i dont think its(zkiv, lbjvi, etc.) worth the money for 7k, its a luxury really.. you can get performance basketball shoes at a cheaper price, but if it makes you feel better, well you cant really put a price on that
smile.gif
well, yeah..i'll have to agree with that. but is there a possibility that i get a discount on a pair of Kobe IVs from a supervisor of NIKEpark? i remember reading something in the forums that I can get discounts around 10%-25% from a supervisor?? is it true for all shoes (especially the ZKIVs)??

roll.gif
roll.gif

Hey man. Welcome to NT. Well I really like the look of the shoes, and I definitely like the feel of them. The lightest basketball shoes I've worn to dateand probably the softest. Though, looking at the Kobe IV thread on the Nike forum, it seems that the lunarlite foam does give out after a few dozen wearings,but that's ok with me. I've played with them the other day (first time). They were very low to the ground, you really feel the court. You don'treally feel that these are lows to be honest...not until you actually try and notice them. The traction is top notch and the fit for me is perfect (I wear size11s). I did not even tie them up tight because I was just playing 2on2 ball as warm-up before hitting the gym.
pimp.gif

They might be quite expensive (at Php7k) but I am usually willing to spend for these kinds of shoes because they tend to last long (I still have my Huarache2k5s that I bought in 2005!!! And I can still play ball in them...lol).

Back
Top Bottom