NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by r2d2

Nike Park MOA update

KD1 White Black cw
Lebron VI Chalk sz 12
Zoom MVP White Red Camouflage
Zoom MVP PHX CW Home and Away

hey r2 the zoom mvp phx are the earth day stuff right?

Originally Posted by JonT

The jersey costs Php 1,595
smile.gif

My friend bought the same jersey in HK for arounf P3,500....he double checked daw and the price is right....bad luck....so not all items overseas are pricedcheaper. Better check also if it will come out here.

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

smile.gif

My friend bought the same jersey in HK for arounf P3,500....he double checked daw and the price is right....bad luck....so not all items overseas are priced cheaper. Better check also if it will come out here.

indeed true, some items are much more expensive overseas, problem in some Park Stores are their inconsistencies in giving the VIP discount...

just like the USA Olympics jersey that was sold here that cost only around Php 1,600-Php 1,700 if I'm not mistaken, but overseas the retail price is $79.99

^Yeah... So expensive overseas...

In Boston, where I used to live, they had a major sale on USA jerseys and other NBA teams since jerseys weren't as cool as before. Retail was around$59.99, but still expensive to say the least.

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

smile.gif

My friend bought the same jersey in HK for arounf P3,500....he double checked daw and the price is right....bad luck....so not all items overseas are priced cheaper. Better check also if it will come out here.
eek.gif

swerte pa rin pala tayo minsan sa Nike Phils
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

^Yeah... So expensive overseas...

In Boston, where I used to live, they had a major sale on USA jerseys and other NBA teams since jerseys weren't as cool as before. Retail was around $59.99, but still expensive to say the least.
when was this sir?

Originally Posted by macfly2015

anybody seen the xx3 stealth (white/grey)? kahit sang park?

if you're looking for a size 13, meron pa ata sa park podium. naka 30%off ata.hope this helps.
wink.gif

THANKS RED

^ To JonT

It all happened last year of June and I have to say that they had the full roster available, and no one bothered on purchasing them. Jerseys were fire back inthe day, like those Nike Swingman jerseys. Hope that helps!

ok really idiot question but that is midnight on may16 right, so peeps gotta line up on friday, just confirming coz ppl might show up there a good 24 hourslater at mabagsakan sila ng colt 45

Back
Top Bottom